The Batman fights in B v S make all other live depictions unwatchable

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The movie was absolute trash but yea the warehouse scene was by far the best batman fight scene ever put on film. Zack Snyder needs to completely quit trying to formulate a story and just stick to movies like 300....no story and only action for the whole movie :ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
BvS wasnt trash but Batman fight scenes made the movie

abvmxbfj3nr237gn5cb4.gif

Glad Snyder made him more of a ninja and fearsome in this.

Like when he dropped down and snatched dude up while stealing the kryptonite from Lexcorp, or that freaky shyt he did while he was branding dude.

People forget that these criminals are supposed to be scared of Batman. Hopefully we see more of that in Suicide Squad and in JL when he gets a new suit to keep up with the Metas

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BvS wasnt trash but Batman fight scenes made the movie

abvmxbfj3nr237gn5cb4.gif

Glad Snyder made him more of a ninja and fearsome in this.

Like when he dropped down and snatched dude up while stealing the kryptonite from Lexcorp, or that freaky shyt he did while he was branding dude.

People forget that these criminals are supposed to be scared of Batman. Hopefully we see more of that in Suicide Squad and in JL when he gets a new suit to keep up with the Metas
Hopefully man. They said that he's suppose to be absolutely terrifying in Suicide Squad.
Why Batman Will Be Terrifying In Suicide Squad, According To David Ayer - CINEMABLEND

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hopefully man. They said that he's suppose to be absolutely terrifying in Suicide Squad.
Why Batman Will Be Terrifying In Suicide Squad, According To David Ayer - CINEMABLEND
Its the way hes supposed to be

According to this movie, Killer Croc is by far the most vicious of them (aside from Joker) and even he is paused by Batman. I like the BvS batman because he was cunning and brutal

That scene where he tricked them into thinking he was downstairs instead of above was pure exstacy Batman.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nolan's fight scenes were awful in hind sight. So stiff and robotic. That's pretty much the only thing Snyder nailed.

Considering he was Batman for 2-3 years tops ..it makes sense he's stiff. In Begins and Dark Knight he didn't "perfect" his suits yet and that was Batman years 1-2.5.. then he quit for 8 years for Rises.. This batman never had time to make a real suit

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Considering he was Batman for 2-3 years tops ..it makes sense he's stiff. In Begins and Dark Knight he didn't "perfect" his suits yet and that was Batman years 1-2.5.. then he quit for 8 years for Rises.. This batman never had time to make a real suit
I knew someone would cop pleas. He didn't "perfect the suit" really?? It's because the suit design was ass.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Batman retiring after 18 months and chilling for 8 years was always :martin: to me