The Batman fights in B v S make all other live depictions unwatchable

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall mothafukkas don't know shyt. Batman in the Nolan movies used actual martial arts techniques to subdue. There was alot of counter moves did by Batman. The techniques used are real. They made it a point in that series to show that Batman wasn't trying to kill anyone. Also, how did you expect Batman who is significantly smaller than Bane to physically fight him? The Batman in BvS didn't give a fukk which is why they could use a ruthless fighting style.

it doesnt matter if it was grounded in real-world martial arts. no one gives a fukk. visually, batman's fights in BvS were 1000000000% more compelling. dude was getting hit with bullets, breaking bones, moving like he was part ninja, part JJ Watt, part Rocky Mavia in his prime...

perfect example... the moment in Dark Knight Rises where dude is trying to shoot batman in the subway tunnels, and every time the muzzle flashes batman is closer and closer until he takes him out. compare that to BvS' ninja moment, when batman had everyone shooting at the floor while he was attacking from the ceiling (and you got to see with your own eyes why it worked out that way).

go back and watch that subway scene again. tell me it dont look like batman is playing hop-scotch. :russ:

the only thing snyder added in BvS was the kills. the rest of that fight style... that wasnt because batman didnt give a fukk. that's because THAT WAS BATMAN. batman takes pleasure in beating the shyt out of bad guys. he might not kill. but he will break every major bone (depending on how much u piss him off), leave u in traction and let someone else take u to the hospital.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yall mothafukkas don't know shyt. Batman in the Nolan movies used actual martial arts techniques to subdue. There was alot of counter moves did by Batman. The techniques used are real. They made it a point in that series to show that Batman wasn't trying to kill anyone. Also, how did you expect Batman who is significantly smaller than Bane to physically fight him? The Batman in BvS didn't give a fukk which is why they could use a ruthless fighting style.

Yeah the shadowboxing was very authentic

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nolan's fight scenes were awful in hind sight. So stiff and robotic. That's pretty much the only thing Snyder nailed.
shyt looked like a blooper reel. Dude to the left with the gun just falls for no reason

2QcNSmR.gif

Check out the upper left corner :mjlol:
xv6UW6G.gif

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Batman is the best fighter ever. He fights demons and aliens. If you watch the animated flicks or read the comics like "no one can do that" then you're missing the point. A really good realistic fighter would die in seconds against someone like Grundy for instance.

I don't want realistic Batman. I want Batman. From the comics

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Batman is the best fighter ever. He fights demons and aliens. If you watch the animated flicks or read the comics like "no one can do that" then you're missing the point. A really good realistic fighter would die in seconds against someone like Grundy for instance.

I don't want realistic Batman. I want Batman. From the comics
Trust me breh, I know. Bruce Wayne is a master at every form of martial arts.