The Batman fights in B v S make all other live depictions unwatchable

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yea only good fight was the warehouse b v s was garbage as fukk and dats what really mad me mad, like that was the best y'all cld do really?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The bane fight isn't still better, even with its less flashy moves?

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Overall I guess TDK trilogy is better than MoS / BvS...

But as a comic nerd what I really wanna see is ninja Batman.

Now that we have it, my brain can't process stiff neck Batman standing toe to toe doing nothing but punching.

So I agree.. BvS was bad, but it ruined some older movies for me.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BvS was wack, overall.

but when batman was on that fukking ceiling and then scurried across to the hole in the wall like a squirrel on crack... :dwillhuh::russ::blessed:

when he was fighting in the warehouse and dude shot him in the fukking head at point blank range and batman responded by fukking him up too... :gladbron::ooh::krs::ohlawd:

batman and wonder woman's fight scenes might be the only thing that film got right. but they were so good i dont even care if the movie sucked. i just want more. :feedme:

dont u dare fukk up justice league snyder.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Yall mothafukkas don't know shyt. Batman in the Nolan movies used actual martial arts techniques to subdue. There was alot of counter moves did by Batman. The techniques used are real. They made it a point in that series to show that Batman wasn't trying to kill anyone. Also, how did you expect Batman who is significantly smaller than Bane to physically fight him? The Batman in BvS didn't give a fukk which is why they could use a ruthless fighting style.