The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
im sick of grounded bat man movies. The Batman was great but if the next one is grounded im not going to see it. For fukks sake Batman is a comic book character.
We need those fight scenes to be too notch, they need to do what the Winter soldier did to Cap after the first film. I want Batman breaking bones and the fight scenes to be exciting to watch.
I guess they scared to try and find the balance between the two his movies needs to be like captain America movies they can do a more mobile suit without the underwear on the outside look. Batman and Robin script is really what drags that movie down
Fact of the matter is, comic book Batman and comic book Superman are just boring characters. Superman entirely too strong with no real world explanation for his powers. He's just an alien who's dna reacts to our sun different to make him to all this wonderful shyt and the only the thing that can stop him is...................

:unimpressed:

Batman... Orphan loses his parents and becomes the smartest motherfukker in the world, best martial artist in the world, best fitness in the world, who's insanely rich and also a great businessman, who can outsmart/overpower anyone with enough time to think about it and tools to build, and doesn't have a single power in the world, dresses up in a bat costume to fight crime.............

:comeon:

They already don't translate in that form, so they have to ground them to give them some real vulnerabilities and a real explanation of why this is going on. There is no real world explanation of why Batman can do what he does and there's no real explanation why Superman don't body his villians in minutes. So once you get Batman past the human foes like him, he's damn near going to have to look like Superman to fight the other villians.. And soon as Superman gets past Zod, it's all aliens who can fukk with him, you're stuck in CGI hell.

They are both too OP for the big screen. Even MOS was a "grounded" Superman. All of BvS was him pulling punches.. They couldn't even put him in 90% of Justice League cause he'd body all of them too. And Bats could barely take down one alien, which is what would happen in real life. So imagine him out there beating up giant lizards, or a clay man, or a woman controlling all nature..

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Matt Reeves never said he was against fantastical villains. Yall need to get off Twitter and them nerd sites. He said Mr. Freeze would be possible in his universe
Bane is already here with the green Vemon injection so it’s not out of the possibility

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought it would be super easy to make a compelling red hood without robin in these films. Just make him someone who copies batman, but kills/uses guns instead. Kinda like how in TDK Joker says batman was like a signal, escalated shyt because he showed everyone what was possible. You could even tie him to batman man by saying he was a victim of someone batman refused to kill (joker) and was back on the streets a short time later which eventually lead to him being hurt/lose someone he loved. Have his symbol be red so ppl will be confused and taunt/hurt batman.

Nah RedHood would be wack without any ties to Batman.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need those fight scenes to be too notch, they need to do what the Winter soldier did to Cap after the first film. I want Batman breaking bones and the fight scenes to be exciting to watch.

Not to mention the lack of gadgets:scust:

I tried to give it a pass,saying it was early batman.
But then he went and pulled out the contact lense cameras:mjlol:. Along with the damn near indestructible armor.

They might as well just make Luscious Fox a character in these movies. That explanation of how Batman gets his tech is just too good to not use.