The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Need Bane in this one, or if it's a trilogy, do Bane as part 3 where he wears batman down before attacking then breaks his back.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ever since a sequel to Dark Knight was announced, I was really hoping the follow-up film would be a high stakes death-note like battle of wits between batman and black mask. He's a character with potential that is often wasted by being turned into 'angry mob guy' instead of 'what if Bruce Wayne took his wealth and intelligence and directed it to harness crime for his own benefit'

Instead we got British Bane and a lame twist.

I hope I get my wish with this one. I trust the director to take that character in an interesting direction, or if they brought in someone like Red Hood and Batman reaches out to the joker silence of the lambs style.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I personally just want less grounded batman and one that fights the likes of freeze, ivy, man-bat, and an actual league of shadows
we already have Bella real in this
if we're doing no man's land might as well add huntress too

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Ever since a sequel to Dark Knight was announced, I was really hoping the follow-up film would be a high stakes death-note like battle of wits between batman and black mask. He's a character with potential that is often wasted by being turned into 'angry mob guy' instead of 'what if Bruce Wayne took his wealth and intelligence and directed it to harness crime for his own benefit'

Instead we got British Bane and a lame twist.

I hope I get my wish with this one. I trust the director to take that character in an interesting direction, or if they brought in someone like Red Hood and Batman reaches out to the joker silence of the lambs style.
I always thought it would be super easy to make a compelling red hood without robin in these films. Just make him someone who copies batman, but kills/uses guns instead. Kinda like how in TDK Joker says batman was like a signal, escalated shyt because he showed everyone what was possible. You could even tie him to batman man by saying he was a victim of someone batman refused to kill (joker) and was back on the streets a short time later which eventually lead to him being hurt/lose someone he loved. Have his symbol be red so ppl will be confused and taunt/hurt batman.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I always thought it would be super easy to make a compelling red hood without robin in these films. Just make him someone who copies batman, but kills/uses guns instead. Kinda like how in TDK Joker says batman was like a signal, escalated shyt because he showed everyone what was possible. You could even tie him to batman man by saying he was a victim of someone batman refused to kill (joker) and was back on the streets a short time later which eventually lead to him being hurt/lose someone he loved. Have his symbol be red so ppl will be confused and taunt/hurt batman.
what you could is have Jason be someone that asks batman to help looking for his mom and then have batman slow take him in his wing with detective work and looking for leads.
then Jason starts looking for leads by himself and batman finds beating and torturing people to get the information
batman then tells him he's going to far and then works even closer with him
then Jason finds out that his mom is in a drug den hooked on a new drug from the joker. the joker captures him and beats him up
batman finds out and is rushing to the scene but he can't make it in time
then the joker is about to kill Jason but his mother rushes him still drugged out and joker shoots her dead in front of Jason
batman shows up and Jason wants to kill him but batman doesn't and he says he'll never follow his lead anymore after the incident
red hood in part 3