The Batman 2 Announced - (Pattinson & Reeves Returning/Oct. 3. 2025)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I personally just want less grounded batman and one that fights the likes of freeze, ivy, man-bat, and an actual league of shadows
we already have Bella real in this
if we're doing no man's land might as well add huntress too

im sick of grounded bat man movies. The Batman was great but if the next one is grounded im not going to see it. For fukks sake Batman is a comic book character.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
im sick of grounded bat man movies. The Batman was great but if the next one is grounded im not going to see it. For fukks sake Batman is a comic book character.

We need those fight scenes to be too notch, they need to do what the Winter soldier did to Cap after the first film. I want Batman breaking bones and the fight scenes to be exciting to watch.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I guess they scared to try and find the balance between the two his movies needs to be like captain America movies they can do a more mobile suit without the underwear on the outside look. Batman and Robin script is really what drags that movie down

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Make it a few years later and have Bruce be more confident in himself and is more sociable by leading the charge to rebuild Gotham through Wayne Enterprises.

This will show the same more "playboy" side of him.

Thomas Wayne approves this message :takedat:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

See ya.

When I watched the Dark Knight and saw Batman's motorbike climb the wall and spin around it completely took me out of the movie. Just too goofy.