The Barack Obama won for wifin michelle thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once i She's a very strong black woman and a great role model....but if I was president as soon as I get voted in for that second term best believe I'm bringing in a side ho:russ: Who gon stop me:mjpls:

The day Obama gets caught cheatin the rage in black women nationwide unified is sumthin I don't wanna see.....they love Michelle too much,Barack gon catch hell...but presidents get paid salarys for life by tax payers right? He could get voted out,drop her the next day and never pay child support out his own pocket:ohhh:...My nikka can't lose no matter what happens:obama:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
mad? but why? obama got one like her because he was like her. i hope your future girl doesn't have an attitude problem like you

you should have used this gif lol

michelleobamawhyumadtho.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Def a great rolemodel for every black girl. Too bad they only want to be like niki minaj or some other video chick.

- I also wonder if in 10 years she could run for president

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
What is wrong with yall n1ggas, yall really putting this vampire faced hoe on some pedestal. She not bad for 50 and yes out of all the old wrinkly white first lady's she is clearly holding #1 spot. But yall only liking her off the strength that she michelle obama. She is not anything special in the looks department, she actually kinda on the ugly side.

Bring on the negs.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
shyt makes me want to get married like today no homo

I'm a man but no homo still seemed appropriate :troll: