The Barack Obama won for wifin michelle thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her face game is terrible B, if she wasn't :obama: biych u wouldn't feel the same.

She got a fat ass and good family political connections, that's why :obama: wife'd her, mostly for political connections in chicago, let's be reality :obama: was trying to fukk Meryl Streep, he likes the snow bunnys but that would have limited his political aspirations.

I've seen the "snow bunnies" barack liked and they were nothing special. In fact, the few I've seen were quite homely. Plus, just because Obama dated white women doesn't mean that's all he liked. He's not allowed a little variety?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
michelle-barack-obama-air-force-one-behind.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She was gonna divorce :obama: when he lost in 2000 and the family was broke and under financial duress

In sickness and in health huh. I guess that doesnt include in brokeness...

Its so demonic. :whoo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've been givin michelle the side eye ever since she said she would be beyonce if she could be anyone else

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
She was gonna divorce :obama: when he lost in 2000 and the family was broke and under financial duress

Link? :rudy:

I find Michelle very appealing in basically all facets of what I'd like in a woman...from what I know about her second hand from the media of course.

The wife has tickets to see them both when they stop in Portsmouth this Friday, so, I'll have her get a up close pick for confirmation of said looks and round bottomness.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:dead:

michelle-obama-072812sp.jpg

Lebron knows the deal. A little bit of makeup and y'all are droolin' at the mouth like this is Kenya Moore :scusthov: But Obama most definitely got him a good one :ehh:

Gotta stop ya there, bud. Met her at the Inauguration Ceremonies and talked to her face to face, and she is the epitome of someone who cakes on the Revlon, Mary Kay and Max Factor, my nig. bytch's facial bumps were trying to peek-a-boo from under the "icing." Just sayin....

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Link? :rudy:

I find Michelle very appealing in basically all facets of what I'd like in a woman...from what I know about her second hand from the media of course.

The wife has tickets to see them both when they stop in Portsmouth this Friday, so, I'll have her get a up close pick for confirmation of said looks and round bottomness.

First lady Michelle Obama warned her husband not to challenge former Black Panther and four-term Rep. Bobby Rush in 2000, threatening divorce when Barack Obama got walloped in his first bid for national office, a new biography of the president claims.

“Michelle actually had divorce papers drawn up,” author Edward Klein wrote, quoting one of Mrs. Obama’s friends.

In the unauthorized “The Amateur,” Klein also said that Obama was talking divorce after the loss. “This was a calamitous turn of events, and during the dark days that followed his defeat, he turned to Michelle for comfort. But she was in no mood to offer him sympathy. After all, he had refused to listen to her warnings about taking on the formidable Bobby Rush. He had put his family in a precarious financial position. And he had dashed Michelle’s hopes of creating a stable and secure future. As a result, their marriage was on the rocks, and Obama confided to friends that he and Michelle were talking about divorce.”

Book: Michelle threatened divorce after Barack

Klein isn't the only one to have said this. He is dodgy, I'll bring up a better source from 08 that said this

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
To meet a black woman like that? My nikkas, I live near Gary, tons of black women around and I know that this is a gross generalization but let a woman start making double figures in hourly wages and these mufukkas start acting entitled. Not only that, they get jealous when they see you doing better than them. All jokes aside, I'm fairly accomplished, educated, etc.. and they looking at me like a winning powerball ticket. Now add that to the fact that I'm a black man, I know my worth as far as the opposite sex to the black community but you got to match it. The problem is that within the black community, far too many of us were raised by one person, generally the mother and in the eyes of women, that has marginalized us in their eyes. My daddy wasn't shyt and chances are you ain't either. nikkas get put in the guilty till proven innocent slot for no apparent reason. Other races do not seemingly put me behind the eightball. Then again, I'm a deist, I'm for gay rights, don't give a flying fukk if you smoke chronic. You can't take me to church for starters, I would have the toughest time anyways finding someone liberal enough to accept some of my views. Rant off.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Cats making stuff up. Michelle was with :obama: when he was broke. Im sure we heard the story about how he was in ass amounts of debt student loan),he had a old car etc.When they were married he was broke,so if she wanted to leave she could have left off of that. So the story about Michelle having papers over being broke should be thrown in the bushes :birdman: