The Barack Obama won for wifin michelle thread

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Your standards are too high because according to your pictures(yeah, im sure they're fake) you could be a body double for Precious :lolbron:

A plus size woman cant have standards? :mjpls:

I wouldn't say your standards are too high but keep in mind that if you want a dude like that you gotta carry yourself like a woman of Michelle Obama's elegance and class.

If you do that, I don't see nothing wrong with wanting a dude like Barack :obama:

shyt the black community could use higher standards. :manny:

Im still working on that :troll:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Michelle is a classy, sophisticated woman, the kind of woman you build an empire with :smugfavre:

Let's not act like she's Vanessa Williams though :childplease:

I wouldn't call her a beauty queen but she is attractive and sexy as well.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I understand she's the first lady and she's more accomplished than all of us but, cmon brehs :comeon:

Its not unpatriotic to be honest...

Man, we know Mrs. Obama isn't a straight dimepiece...

but the woman is damn near 50, and I can say with a straight face her looks + attitude (esp. her attitude) puts her above most women.

YBE

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't call her a beauty queen but she is attractive and sexy as well.

Man, we know Mrs. Obama isn't a straight dimepiece...

but the woman is damn near 50, and I can say with a straight face her looks + attitude (esp. her attitude) puts her above most women.

Calm down brethren :manny:

I was just responding to the first page folks. People were acting like those dudes were lying. I understand the importance of a woman like Michelle. She believed in his dreams & helped him get to Washington. Just saying, the nikka is the leader of the free world :wow: The most powerful man on Earth :wow: Berlusconi got it right :shaq:

*Runs away before getting hit with rocks*

tumblr_m4wqihRaB41rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Nope. Not when this is your life: :deadhorse::cook::eat::snooze:

But yea, I dont know about yall. But I'm positive Ima get me a Michelle. No dingy hoodratted baby mommas in my future. No "pawgs" neither

:birdman:

I dont beat dead horses, I dont cook nor sleep.

Im childless, have a great heart and attitude. In school to pursue a career in law. And I have a pretty face with potential :obama:

I deserve an obama!