The Baby Boomers AKA Generation: Fail

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The Silent Generation were the illiterate poor farmers and laborers, many child laborers (child labor wasn't banned until the late 30s, less than 100 years ago) that came out of poverty after the economic boom during WW II when the average nouveau-riche households got fancy floor model TVs, microwaves, processed food, and automobiles, regular people were able to go to college and afford homes thanks to the GI Bill and factory jobs, the parents spoiled the fukk out of those b*stards(Boomers) born in the late 40s to 60s. They were the teens and young 30 somethings in the 1970s who were coked out, discoing, orgying, heroine shooting who then birth the crack babies and Ritalin babies born in the late 70s - early 90s, who then shytted out the lean sipping, strung out on heroine in the suburbs, even more entitled but less skilled than their shyt grandparents late 90s to 00s kids. I am just paraphrasing what my great aunt tells me. Oh and the country bumpkins moved from the South to the cities and started chasing thots and White women during the jazz era instead of building anything. Basically every 20 years we keep breeding more shyt.

One of my mentors, a 65 year old Irishman, said the Gen Xers/Millennials just want the Boomers to die so that we can take their jobs :pachaha:. He told me to keep dreaming because he still has 3 years on his mortgage on his 2nd home and to invest well because Social Security will may not be there, kiddo :umad:. Black or White, after the 1920s, society just went to straight shyt. Someone needs to study what went wrong 100 years ago.

Irishman told you in one sentence why the baby boomers are fakkits. This piece of shyt is 65 and still working. The fukk does he need a second house? We can't even afford one.

These dudes say we're unskilled but these fakkits ruined the middle class with Reagan and Clinton.

fukk that ginger.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
honestly

the this thread is a prime example of being so smart yet being so stupid at the same time

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Civil Rights segue into Integration, and now WE harbor its counterproductivity:jbhmm::ld::lupe:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
:wow::wow:

pvh1v.jpg