The Baby Boomers AKA Generation: Fail

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Run around with your hair on fire terrified of Donald "Literally Hitler" Trump, the fascist, then turn around and talk about how the WWII generation was "overrated".

Millennials are so worthless lol. They have absolutely no sense of self-awareness. Thank God this whole thing is collapsing right as these little b*stards try to cash in.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Run around with your hair on fire terrified of Donald "Literally Hitler" Trump, the fascist, then turn around and talk about how the WWII generation was "overrated".

Millennials are so worthless lol. They have absolutely no sense of self-awareness. Thank God this whole thing is collapsing right as these little b*stards try to cash in.
:why:

The dude in the video isnt a Millennial

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
half these Gen X'ers are worst than Baby Boomers and were the large number of people on the Dope, selling the dope and tricking off the bread, turning up at freaknik with no cares in the world, swirling, moving to the burbs and not rebuilding communities, etc. Only reason dude is talking as if it is up to Gen Xers is because he is in that age bracket and doesnt want to point the finger at his peers. Majority of the "hood rats" Him and Jason Black love roasting are Gen Xers. All these Gen Xers are in their damn late 30s and to late 40s, so it's hilarious to be on some "our time is now" and criticize millennia's as if Gen Xers didnt waste away their teens, 20s and earlier 30s destroying black America like the people before them. Gen X'ers were the "Super Predator c00ns" while baby boomers were the Church c00ns

Aint no generation going to save nobody, because all of the masses have been corrupted. It will take individuals of all walks of life to make something shake and build the foundation, so MAYBE a future generation will have the numbers to to make it to the finish line.

Facts. When I see these 37 to 51 year Olds bumming it out, I know that Gen Y is literally on the "do or die" status. We can't fall back upon anyone and got to clean up the mental and economical damage

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. When I see these 37 to 51 year Olds bumming it out, I know that Gen Y is literally on the "do or die" status. We can't fall back upon anyone and got to clean up the mental and economical damage

Yeah my thing is everyone is effing up we get that, BUT we also must understand there is so much someone the ages of 18-30 can do as these are the years you should be building yourself so when ages 38-50 come you are able to build for your people.

Most of us born between 1983 to 1993 were born in an era where we saw the impacts of crack and you would be roasted if folks found out you did anything that wasnt weed. Our only hurdle is more so related to people who are lazy and people who dont value sex so they are wreckless with it. The people born after 1993 no longer have the drug stingma and its seen as cool to do the latest drugs so now that hurdle has been reintroduced and impacts a wider net of people because we know every generation had druggies but like i said at least for us we would clown them.

Either way its going to take all of us to pull our weight, whether you were born in 78,88,68, or 98.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm going to hurt a lot of feelings and get attacked, but when it comes to those blacks and they try to "teach me", I usually just don't waste my time with with what they have to say when it comes to financial reasons.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to believe that jason mystery man is still on this several months later.
i don't know how putting time and energy into this builds unity and progress going foward.

Jason Black is right about this
Discussion in 'The Root' started by Young Czar, May 25, 2016.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jason-black-is-right-about-this.430864/

It doesn't.... Its just good for views from people who don't want to make real sacrifices to better the black population's situation.... Its easy to blame other black people for our current plight..... This board is proof of it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to hurt a lot of feelings and get attacked, but when it comes to those blacks and they try to "teach me", I usually just don't waste my time with with what they have to say when it comes to financial reasons.

I look at their accomplishments before they can school me. These bums wanted me to have kids at age 18 and struggle till I'm an old man. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:leon:

MWinn

Pro
Daps

:blessed: