The Baby Boomers AKA Generation: Fail

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
half these Gen X'ers are worst than Baby Boomers and were the large number of people on the Dope, selling the dope and tricking off the bread, turning up at freaknik with no cares in the world, swirling, moving to the burbs and not rebuilding communities, etc. Only reason dude is talking as if it is up to Gen Xers is because he is in that age bracket and doesnt want to point the finger at his peers. Majority of the "hood rats" Him and Jason Black love roasting are Gen Xers. All these Gen Xers are in their damn late 30s and to late 40s, so it's hilarious to be on some "our time is now" and criticize millennia's as if Gen Xers didnt waste away their teens, 20s and earlier 30s destroying black America like the people before them. Gen X'ers were the "Super Predator c00ns" while baby boomers were the Church c00ns

Aint no generation going to save nobody, because all of the masses have been corrupted. It will take individuals of all walks of life to make something shake and build the foundation, so MAYBE a future generation will have the numbers to to make it to the finish line.

Jason and PBT are constantly criticizing their own age group (GEN-X), even by your own admission, so how do you figure they don't want to "point the finger" at their peers?

The actions of the civil rights generation, which includes the baby boomers, has had a markedly devastating effect on the black community and they need to be called out.

The disgusting part of all this is is we're STILL at the mercy of these clowns. Your elder politicians, congressional black caucus members, NAACP, OBAMA, etc are all from this generation and none of them are trying to EMPOWER black folks.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
More self hate from spoiled new age finger pointing scrubs. :snoop:. Some of you need reality checks.

The dude you quoted, Young Czar, has a business in Texas :manny:i wouldn't call him a "scrub" at all, he actually practices what he preaches on here

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The dude you quoted, Young Czar, has a business in Texas :manny:i wouldn't call him a "scrub" at all, he actually practices what he preaches on here

And? fukk does that have with dumb nikkas that follow lost phrophets?...Good for him but that doesnt validate his views brehs....and you should be negged for dikkryding.. ..literally

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
imma repost this from another thread...

imma go with the elder on this one :wow:

John Henrik Clarke was a grown man before ww2

he saw black society before and after social integration

"...in the Civil Rights Movement we reached for the wrong things. We thought the thing to be is to be like them, when we had a higher standard of morality than them. Why be like them? Why not set an example and let them be like you? We wanted to be close to them. We wanted our children to sit next to them and soak up education through osmosis and our children got cut to pieces. Many of our children could run rings around them educationally. Then why did they go to these white schools and got dumbed up and confused? We should have given our children strength and confidence when they went to school..."

"I must make a deeper assessment of the civil rights movement, when we began to dismantle the institutions in the black community and run toward everything white. When we got into the the NAACP syndrome, in that bag of worms called integration, that we should have never asked for. Had we asked for desegregation and justice we could integrate on our own terms or not integrate at all. You do not integrate institutions that hold you together culturally and spiritually. You can welcome them into your institutions but you do not change the rules to suit them."

"Let's go back and look at that period when the civil rights movement began to lose it's steam. When those who intended to control it began to get their acts together and systematically buy it off or destroy it. The high cerimonial point was the march on Washington. A picnic on the grass, a publicity, media miracle that achieved absolutely nothing...You got the illusion that we were moving foreward but we were conceding something...when Kennedy could not control the march, he integrated it"

"...We kept asking for change but all some people wanted was entry in their master's house"

"We have to stop crying for other people's acceptance and...accept our selves and build ourselves and strengthen ourselves, the question is not whether they will accept us but whether we will accept them and on what terms."

"No one should call for black power unless someone has made up their minds on what you are going to do with it once you get it, beyond the slogan...We became a sloganizing people that subsituted slogans for action. We shouted "black is beautiful"...the world is not ruled by beauty or blackness. The world is ruled by power."

"the passive resistance of the civil rights movement was sold as a way of life. A strategy is never a way of life. A strategy is something you use, the same as you use an orange, when the juice is gone you through it in the garbge can."

damn :mjcry::wow:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The Silent Generation were the illiterate poor farmers and laborers, many child laborers (child labor wasn't banned until the late 30s, less than 100 years ago) that came out of poverty after the economic boom during WW II when the average nouveau-riche households got fancy floor model TVs, microwaves, processed food, and automobiles, regular people were able to go to college and afford homes thanks to the GI Bill and factory jobs, the parents spoiled the fukk out of those b*stards(Boomers) born in the late 40s to 60s. They were the teens and young 30 somethings in the 1970s who were coked out, discoing, orgying, heroine shooting who then birth the crack babies and Ritalin babies born in the late 70s - early 90s, who then shytted out the lean sipping, strung out on heroine in the suburbs, even more entitled but less skilled than their shyt grandparents late 90s to 00s kids. I am just paraphrasing what my great aunt tells me. Oh and the country bumpkins moved from the South to the cities and started chasing thots and White women during the jazz era instead of building anything. Basically every 20 years we keep breeding more shyt.

One of my mentors, a 65 year old Irishman, said the Gen Xers/Millennials just want the Boomers to die so that we can take their jobs :pachaha:. He told me to keep dreaming because he still has 3 years on his mortgage on his 2nd home and to invest well because Social Security will may not be there, kiddo :umad:. Black or White, after the 1920s, society just went to straight shyt. Someone needs to study what went wrong 100 years ago.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I like that he highlighted the construction era blacks. They were thorough as fukk.
I don't know what happened after the Great Depression but nikkas lost their damn minds after the 1910s/20s. Someone need to really study what went wrong 100-125 years ago. Only us multigenerational black Americans who can see the progress of our great great grandparents, many functionally illiterate who owned a lil piece of property, were skilled workers, valued education, owned homes and small businesses, pool resources. The next gens started thotting it out in big cities after the migration up North and out West, great granddad gambling the deed to the house in a card game and shyt while grandma secretly holds the fam down, kids want to hang out in liquor houses with the bad element, brehs fukking Beckies on the low and hustling. Luckily my family kept good oral traditions and family records and I know all four sides (maternal mom and dad and paternal mom and dad).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know what happened after the Great Depression but nikkas lost their damn minds after the 1910s/20s. Someone need to really study what went wrong 100-125 years ago. Only us multigenerational black Americans who can see the progress of our great great grandparents, many functionally illiterate who owned a lil piece of property, were skilled workers, valued education, owned homes and small businesses, pool resources. The next gens started thotting it out in big cities after the migration up North and out West, great granddad gambling the deed to the house in a card game and shyt while grandma secretly holds the fam down, kids want to hang out in liquor houses with the bad element, brehs fukking Beckies on the low and hustling. Luckily my family kept good oral traditions and family records and I know all four sides (maternal mom and dad and paternal mom and dad).

Folks get "turnt out" by the city, and you are deemed inferior if you are not living in the city and "educated". I see it all the time in the relations between Blacks who live in the city compared to Rural Blacks. Its always a beef whether subtle or blatant.