The Avengers to Host Oscars 2/24/19?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Come at a comedian for what he said 10 years ago. Yet the president is out here saying "grab her by the p*ssy"

:dead:

To be fair, everyone isn't safe, they had that audio clip in the chamber for 10 years. Also lets use the exact quote; "They let you grab them by the p*ssy"...honestly, both what Kev and Trump said, were more than a decade old...there has to be a shelf life. Especially when one could've been lying to impress some dudes, and the other is a comedian known for that kind of subject.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I think people have a right to be angry. If Jerry Seinfeld had a bunch of tweets saying he would try hard to prevent his son from ever marrying or associating with black people, I would want him to get shyt for hosting the Oscars. People seem to only call things fake outrage when it's directed at a group they don't like. When it's directed at them, they feel justified in being outspoken and critical. The LGBTQ community makes up a substantial percentage of the Hollywood community, they have a right to be side-eyeing anyone who is saying shyt about them.
the problem is the gay "struggle" doesnt compare to what black people go through. We still mass incarcerated, they worried about some fukkin jokes. and theyre a fukkin minuscule part of the population, i dont care how many are in hollyweird

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Key and peele should reunite and host since people like them now :laugh:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Happy 2 tap ass nikkas. He should've told them

"fuk u fakkits & your funky ass film awards".

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think the frustration stems from the fact that for a group that carries the clout they apparently do, the LGBTQ community loves to dish it but can’t take it, and any little thing sets them off. Kevin Hart’s gonna be replaced by someone who probably has skeletons in his/her closet but hey, they didn’t shyt on gay people so the show must go on!

Show me a comedian that got to where he/she is without offending some segment of society and I’ll show you an unfunny comedian.

This.....i mean I love seinfeld but his stand up is very very meh...only a few Ha moments when he performs....coupd you imagine if bill burr was ever tapped for this gig? Dude would have to erase his entire career....

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, everyone isn't safe, they had that audio clip in the chamber for 10 years. Also lets use the exact quote; "They let you grab them by the p*ssy"...honestly, both what Kev and Trump said, were more than a decade old...there has to be a shelf life. Especially when one could've been lying to impress some dudes, and the other is a comedian known for that kind of subject.

He was 60 years old.