The Audacity: Dad offers son $30K. Son's fiancée wants written agreement of 50/50 split of the gift

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
"My son had already agreed that any house they buy would be split 50/50 in case they divorced, even though he would essentially supply the rest of the down payment, as she is still paying off student debt and has little savings."

Relationship is doomed already :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I've read situations where the man would pay off that woman's student loans and then she'd divorce him.:wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, you cannot buy a home with a 30k gift.
The IRS will tax you as its illegal to give someone that much money without it being taxed.

Story doesnt' even make sense.

They need 2 years of bank statements before you buy a home, if they see a 30k influx as a gift, they will call the IRS on the spot. If you want to give your son 30k to buy a home without it being taxed, the father HAS to be on the lease, and he has to be part of the home ownership.

All 3 of them stupid

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She already knows their gonna divorce... and the son pretty much has to figure they will divorce.

But his still gonna walk into that L

If I'm his dad.. I ain't helping.. that would be a waste of 30k
At the end of the day. The Govt/Court is their real daddy and husband.

This is what we call emasculation

It makes sense for all parties to have a prenup

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again, you cannot buy a home with a 30k gift.
The IRS will tax you as its illegal to give someone that much money without it being taxed.

Story doesnt' even make sense.

They need 2 years of bank statements before you buy a home, if they see a 30k influx as a gift, they will call the IRS on the spot. If you want to give your son 30k to buy a home without it being taxed, the father HAS to be on the lease, and he has to be part of the home ownership.

All 3 of them stupid
If the father is married and filing jointly, him and the wife can gift up to $30k.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No the woman is 100% wrong. Wtf is wrong with u. How can she feel entitled to anything she had no part in??? That’s not her money. I honestly feel bad for a lot of y’all dudes on here.
Calm your hoe ass down. I meant she wasn't wrong for looking out for her interest. It's up to the simp ass son to shut it down or bounce.
Out of everything I said that's the one thing you choose to focus on?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calm your hoe ass down. I meant she wasn't wrong for looking out for her interest. It's up to the simp ass son to shut it down or bounce.
Out of everything I said that's the one thing you choose to focus on?
Yes. You’re being an idiot. It’s folks like u that give these women the nerve to really believe they’re entitled to a mans earnings. What right does she have to a financial gift from her boyfriends parents?? None. None at all. Fuccking dumbass

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yes. You’re being an idiot. It’s folks like u that give these women the nerve to really believe they’re entitled to a mans earnings. What right does she have to a financial gift from her boyfriends parents?? None. None at all. Fuccking dumbass
Shut yo hoe ass up. In the real world people are going to advocate for their own interest. What kinda fantasy land are you living in? She's free to ask and the son is free to tell her to fukk off. Not because you scared to tell a bytch no means other men are scared too.
Everybody else understood what I meant except your autistic ass and the remedial dikkrider that's dapping you.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut yo hoe ass up. In the real world people are going to advocate for their own interest. What kinda fantasy land are you living in? She's free to ask and the son is free to tell her to fukk off. Not because you scared to tell a bytch no means other men are scared too.
Everybody else understood what I meant except your autistic ass and the remedial dikkrider that's dapping you.
You’re a dumbass.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
bingo

if your fiancé already discussing divorce what if’s.. she using you as a come up

she sees this man as a mark!

I’m actually okay with you discussing YOUR shyt with me before we get married and trying to protect YOUR shyt. But to tell ME what to do with MY shyt (that MY father is giving to ME).

:camby: GO TO HELL