The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
anyone else liking shooting up the innocent robot bystanders…especially when they beg for their lives?

:demonic:

I be feeling bad idk how many times I’ve just been walking through an area with a ton of civilians only for like 3 bad guys to pop up and start shooting then I gotta spray the whole block:picard:

I’ve murdered dozens of innocents emptying that 100 round clip with 35% accuracy:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I be feeling bad idk how many times I’ve just been walking through an area with a ton of civilians only for like 3 bad guys to pop up and start shooting then I gotta spray the whole block:picard:

I’ve murdered dozens of innocents emptying that 100 round clip with 35% accuracy:mjcry:

I be killing them even when no one is around lmaooo

also just beat the first boss on the 2nd try :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I be killing them even when no one is around lmaooo

also just beat the first boss on the 2nd try :wow:

Gonna have to start calling you Cyberpsychosis Surf
full

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
supposedly the game has difficulty settings that was released in the day one patch but I’m not seeing the option to change it where it should be in the gameplay settings

*edit*

ok seems like the difficulty setting is on the steam version not the xbox game pass version
They had to include an easy difficulty setting for PC players you say :picard:?

wow this brings up the cardinal rule in gaming…play it yourself :wow:

I legit wasn’t gonna give this game a chance off the scores/reviews smdh
Who would have thought that the internet would be on some bullshyt about something :skip:?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had to include an easy difficulty setting for PC players you say :picard:?

Who would have thought that the internet would be on some bullshyt about something :skip:?

ya ultimately I’m glad I have to tough through the game as is with no change in difficulty settings

as to your second point, this is why game pass is so dope…I would’ve been absolutely content passing up on this game based on reviews/scores…game pass allowed me to take a chance on it, and it’s looking like this might be the game to bring me out of my post-mass effect gaming funk lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The gamepass version is missing a bunch of features. :mjlol:
And yet it still has more features than the PlayStation version :umad:
wow this brings up the cardinal rule in gaming…play it yourself :wow:

I legit wasn’t gonna give this game a chance off the scores/reviews smdh
This

I just started playing it thinking the exact same shyt. I loved smash TV way back when but over the years I stopped caring for twin stick shooting games but this is different. This game is serious. I feel like Gizmo Duck influenced our thought process by posting negative reviews first. I'm just glad I have gamepass because this would have been a hard pass otherwise

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this downloading right now. I'll probably fire it up tomorrow when I've got some time.