The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
supposedly the game has difficulty settings that was released in the day one patch but I’m not seeing the option to change it where it should be in the gameplay settings

*edit*

ok seems like the difficulty setting is on the steam version not the xbox game pass version

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is fun,

Biggest issue are the bugs, playing mostly 4 player online co-op I've run into more bugs and glitches than i did in my entire run of cyberpunk and wasteland 3. So you know its been bad, the only other game I've played as glitchy is marvels avengers.

My next biggest gripe is the characters feel a bit empty.

Outside of that everything else is great. I can understand why it would get a 7/7.5 or higher depending on if you playing with people or online co op.

playing single player I haven't run into many bugs at all.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“I’ve had a rough cycle…”

fukk your “rough cycle” :mjlol::bustback:

game is fun now that I know how to fukking shoot…I kept holding onto LT while shooting cuz I’m conditioned to using it to aim but didn’t realize the shyt had me aiming high the whole time…I thought the enemies were hard but nah I was just straight up shooting over them :mjlol:

game is a fun shooter so far tho :yeshrug:

I need to quit cuz this the type of game where I’ll say I’m just play it a little but then fukk around and play the shyt til the sun pop out

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Game is fun,

Biggest issue are the bugs, playing mostly 4 player online co-op I've run into more bugs and glitches than i did in my entire run of cyberpunk and wasteland 3. So you know its been bad, the only other game I've played as glitchy is marvels avengers.

My next biggest gripe is the characters feel a bit empty.

Outside of that everything else is great. I can understand why it would get a 7/7.5 or higher depending on if you playing with people or online co op.

playing single player I haven't run into many bugs at all.
I was actually surprised on how good this game looks for a top down. lighting and background set pieces are amazing

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
supposedly the game has difficulty settings that was released in the day one patch but I’m not seeing the option to change it where it should be in the gameplay settings

*edit*

ok seems like the difficulty setting is on the steam version not the xbox game pass version

The gamepass version is missing a bunch of features. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was actually surprised on how good this game looks for a top down. lighting and background set pieces are amazing

ya I thought that was gonna be a bit of a turn off but it looks great tho…I thought everything would look a lot smaller

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I didn't know this game came out.... I saw nothing on my dashboard about this game:dead:

I'm about to download right now:ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shoot to kill…what else I need to know? :mjgrin:

but seriously this game is deeper than I thought…took a break last night so I could be clear-minded looking at the customization options etc.

Wait til you get your wig pushed back by a swarm of robots who eat your ballistic bullets like candy, you'll learn those damage types real quick:lolbron: