The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I buy way too many games so my purchasing of games doesn't typically align when I actually play them. It won't be on Gamepass forever so I figure if get it now, it would be there whenever I did want to play it. Most games go to the backlog honestly.

As I still prefer physical I guess one can say I have an addiction to buying games but this is something that I've done since I've had disposable income of my own. I'll buy a game, typically at launch and get to actually playing it down the road so when the inclination to actually get into the game comes, I already have it. Only games like Zelda, halo or God of War will have me actually play it at the time of release. Mass Effect Remastered and Resident Evil 8 is still in plastic for example. I'll get to them one day. I just want to have my copy now. It's weird and I could save money waiting for sales but I'd ultimately not worry about it so I'll buy at launch.
You do realize by the time you're actually ready to play it, it'll be cheaper than the 10% off your thinking is important now. Games hit half price within 2 months these days, even less. I can guarantee you this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I had to turn it off once the dude with the tranny haircut started talking. I like games right, what the fukk am I looking at right now :gucci:if I walked passed a dude and he was watching this video I'd think he is batty batty botti
Don’t you dare disrespect Swede hulk hogan:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game actually looks pretty good, I’m interested in seeing how prominent the rpg aspects are

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand why you Larry stan dummies aren’t more hype for this? This is the first whiff of some piff yall got all year wtf

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I don’t understand why you Larry stan dummies aren’t more hype for this? This is the first whiff of some piff yall got all year wtf
nikkas are busy clearing their large backlog of free performance boosted games, this is just joining the line
:manny: