The Ascent (Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Game Pass)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Its on gamepass:dwillhuh:

I buy way too many games so my purchasing of games doesn't typically align when I actually play them. It won't be on Gamepass forever so I figure if get it now, it would be there whenever I did want to play it. Most games go to the backlog honestly.

As I still prefer physical I guess one can say I have an addiction to buying games but this is something that I've done since I've had disposable income of my own. I'll buy a game, typically at launch and get to actually playing it down the road so when the inclination to actually get into the game comes, I already have it. Only games like Zelda, halo or God of War will have me actually play it at the time of release. Mass Effect Remastered and Resident Evil 8 is still in plastic for example. I'll get to them one day. I just want to have my copy now. It's weird and I could save money waiting for sales but I'd ultimately not worry about it so I'll buy at launch.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I buy way too many games so my purchasing of games doesn't typically align when I actually play them. It won't be on Gamepass forever so I figure if get it now, it would be there whenever I did want to play it. Most games go to the backlog honestly.

As I still prefer physical I guess one can say I have an addiction to buying games but this is something that I've done since I've had disposable income of my own. I'll buy a game, typically at launch and get to actually playing it down the road so when the inclination to actually get into the game comes, I already have it. Only games like Zelda, halo or God of War will have me actually play it at the time of release. Mass Effect Remastered and Resident Evil 8 is still in plastic for example. I'll get to them one day. I just want to have my copy now. It's weird and I could save money waiting for sales but I'd ultimately not worry about it so I'll buy at launch.

That's funny, tho I almost share that level of buying a game when I want it. Tho for any bigger, brand new, full retail game, I'm typically playing it if I buy it upon release. I might not finish it, but I'll at least get a good dive into it. I have the issue of not playing my purchased games when I get them on sale, as I'm already playing the new shyt. Cyberpunk and TLOU2 are pretty much my only day 1'd, mostly full retail purchased (Cyberpunk was actually on sale due to pre-order) that I didn't play in recent history or possibly at all IIRC. And those two were mainly cuz of Cyberpunk's issues and TLOU2 involving such a dour, essentially pandemic resulting storyline that considing IRL circumstances, I just didn't want art emulating life at the time, lol. Also, was gonna wait for the inevitable PS5 upgrade anways. I'll get around to both of them sometime this year, probably.

Last edited: