Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Stop them from what?:dwillhuh:

Never sure about doing what?:damn:

Wait so somebody did get the booty taking?:merchant:

Dr Light raped Ralph Dibney's wife at the JL Tower, so they had Zatanna erase his memory and make him a weakling. Was never sure whether or not she changed his memory in the past.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Dr Light raped Ralph Dibney's wife at the JL Tower, so they had Zatanna erase his memory and make him a weakling. Was never sure whether or not she changed his memory in the past.

The same Dr. Light from this past episode of Flash? :lupe:
:shaq:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The same Dr. Light from this past episode of Flash? :lupe:
:shaq:

AbdyZ8H.jpg

:merchant:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Lazarus Pit Bloodlust's a scary sight:demonic: BeatsbySarah:evil: put Thea on that Summer Jam Screen:damn: Laurel cryin bout being unequal:mjpls: No wonder her name got 2 Ls:flabbynsick:Dig always on the receiving end of a Blow:dead: Lowkey, Darhk always ETHER Lance:umad: Bet, he already knows Oliver's trying to get the upperhand::sas2: Nanda Parbat' Nightmare on Elm Street sequence:gladbron:FATALITY LegionofHolmes in midair:banderas: Constantine magic stole the show on Arrow:smugdraper: Felicity got **** Juice'd Up:pachaha: Wait, Palmer's alive:troll: Somebody's Mayoral campaign gonna lose funds:skip:
That's when ollie fukks LaureLLLLL

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Right. Time to put Supernatural to bed.

Was the Constantine show good? I put it on hold when people trashed it's pilot episode and forgot about to check if it got better but then it got cancelled.

I liked his appearance in Arrow

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Constantine mentioned he did the same procedure "about a year ago", is that a reference to his show (which I never watched) or someone from Arrow coming back?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man this thread has me dying I'm finally watching man between Sarah on some @Bruce Wayne busting through windows shyt and Laurel continuously getting her ass kicked :russ:. Constantine why did it have to go to NBC:to: he stole every scene he was in I need a continuation of his series. Can we get a movie sequel too gotdammnit :sadbron: