The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Comic book brehs. Not seeing whats so special about constatine:shaq2:

He's an asswhole and has vast knowledge of mystic arts. He's friends with an Angel and Etrigan the demon as well as Zed who's a psychic. He knows Zatana and a few other DC SUPERNATURAL characters as well and is missing his damn cigarette smoking. His show being canceled kinda hurt how he was on the show to me because they had to rebuild his character from scratch. That's the only reason he would've been shook of Darhk is because of Arrow show cause if his was still on he would've popped so much shyt :bryan:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Constantine mentioned he did the same procedure "about a year ago", is that a reference to his show (which I never watched) or someone from Arrow coming back?

I think that was a reference to his show.

It was good seeing him pop up on Arrow, if only he would have brought Zed with him :noah:.

Also cool to see Ryan from Suburgatory and Enlisted pop up as Ollie's campaign advisor. The actor was really funny on both of those shows.

With Diggle finding out his brother was shady :sadcam:, I guess we put that story arc to rest.

Sara attacking everyone like a horror movie villain was cool to see, she gave that one mugger in the beginning that knife work :wow:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
With Diggle finding out his brother was shady :sadcam:, I guess we put that story arc to rest

Nah i'm not happy it was half assed... There wasnt an official explanation behind it... WE stil dont know the why!!!!!! :mindblown:

a54cpKb.png

Who the fukk is Todd Masters????

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
#ConstantineOnArrow is trending worldwide. They should just finally end Supernatural and let Constantine take his place...

izombie will go way before da gawd winchesters :ufdup:

:comeon: "Supernatural" should've been ended by now. "iZombie" is 1 of the best shows on The CW, I'm surprised you don't watch it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:comeon: "Supernatural" should've been ended by now. "iZombie" is 1 of the best shows on The CW, I'm surprised you don't watch it.
supernatural still good and im still eating....watched a ep of izombie and it was gay af (the one where she ate the basketball coach brain and she was all into basketball the whole ep) :manny: but im not into that veronica mars shyt

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
He's an asswhole and has vast knowledge of mystic arts. He's friends with an Angel and Etrigan the demon as well as Zed who's a psychic. He knows Zatana and a few other DC SUPERNATURAL characters as well and is missing his damn cigarette smoking. His show being canceled kinda hurt how he was on the show to me because they had to rebuild his character from scratch. That's the only reason he would've been shook of Darhk is because of Arrow show cause if his was still on he would've popped so much shyt :bryan:
See thats my thing. From the way yall was hyping him up, i figured hed be one of the masters in black magic, and wouldve told ollie to hit him up before going after darhk:smugdraper:
Instead he hits ollie with the :whoa: and tells him to leave the city:dahell:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
See thats my thing. From the way yall was hyping him up, i figured hed be one of the masters in black magic, and wouldve told ollie to hit him up before going after darhk:smugdraper:
Instead he hits ollie with the :whoa: and tells him to leave the city:dahell:

Plot convenience man trust me Constantine would have went after him his damn self otherwise and showed Damien don't fukk with the gawd:demonic:

Daps
brehs...

I gotta say.... I think the Arrow that we all knew and loved is gone forever.... I keep tryna give them chance after chance to get back on track, but after last week's episode, I can't pretend about this any more. The storyline is just dumb now. Compared to Flash, Arrow is smallville level bad with the writing. I can't even get into it the way I used to. rewatching season 1 right now and this has me :gladbron: but then I think about season 3 and the current season and I :scust: :usure:.

I don't know why these ppl can't get their formula back. They had it for the first two seasons. greatest superhero show on TV. NOw it's like they're not even trying. Is someone purposely trying to tank the show? Did the writers leave and go over to Flash? :dahell:

I mean, what's happening here? The storyline is trash, even the way they switch from scene to scene is :huhldup: :childplease:

they don't even know how to transition between scenes anymore brehs... :to: is this what Ollie the gawd has come to?

they need to get it together before I stop messin with them for good :ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
brehs...

I gotta say.... I think the Arrow that we all knew and loved is gone forever.... I keep tryna give them chance after chance to get back on track, but after last week's episode, I can't pretend about this any more. The storyline is just dumb now. Compared to Flash, Arrow is smallville level bad with the writing. I can't even get into it the way I used to. rewatching season 1 right now and this has me :gladbron: but then I think about season 3 and the current season and I :scust: :usure:.

I don't know why these ppl can't get their formula back. They had it for the first two seasons. greatest superhero show on TV. NOw it's like they're not even trying. Is someone purposely trying to tank the show? Did the writers leave and go over to Flash? :dahell:

I mean, what's happening here? The storyline is trash, even the way they switch from scene to scene is :huhldup: :childplease:

they don't even know how to transition between scenes anymore brehs... :to: is this what Ollie the gawd has come to?

they need to get it together before I stop messin with them for good :ufdup:

Actually after S2 writers went over to start the flash and as far as s4 their trying to make it like Ollie is in the comics. The problem is they did a damn good job withthe darkness atmosphere but that's still more Batmans lane.