dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
should have just kept felicity as the comic relief with the sexual jokes,

show fell off when she changed

i see flash trying to do with that with cisco now
The problem with felicity is that her evolving changed the dynamic between the characters. Instead of her being awkward and flirty with oliver. They became a serious couple:francis:
Thankfully they seemed to have limited her screen time compared to last season:whew:
At least with cisco, him getting more serious i dont think will change the dynamic much between him and the other characters. Plus anytime he interacts with wells 2.0 its golds :russ:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Did anyone see Curtis ****'s jacket tonight :ohhh: "Fair Play" and :russ: at Thea being at the Mercy of Sara at almost every turn tonight shyt was mad funny when she threw her on the ground in the hospital room overall this episode was good hopefully they bring Constantine into the fold again later this season it really did move at a fast pace tonight and plus did anyone feel the island story got a boost tonight??

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
oh yeah i was so hoping they would find that Skull shaped box from Trinity War in that bunker when Constantine was looking for what he was looking for

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so i watched it I'm still fukking UNCLEAR as of the WHY john's brother was killed specifically!!??? :mindblown: