The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Every second of that Olicity shyt sucked and it wasn't just the time in the burbs. All of their constant touching in the Arrow Cave was obnoxious and the way the show has basically elevated Felicity to be the co-lead character is just ridiculous. She needs to be the wisecracking tech support chick in sexy outfits not the fukking #1 heroine of the show.

I have high hopes for this season's flashbacks because I enjoyed the stuff from this ep more than I did all of the flashbacks from last season.

That jump forward ending is some weak sauce nonsense because thematically the dead character should be Felicity otherwise why would Barry show up and seem so upset but this show would never have the balls to do that because they are owned by the Olicity fanbase. Plus the showrunners gave an interview talking about they don;t even know yet who the dead character will be:

:ohhh: They really out here copying "Lost". They went from doing Flashbacks the first 3 Seasons, now in the 4th season they're doing Flashforwards. Just like on "Lost".

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even if Felicity dies they will just revive her

Wouldn't be shocked if Oliver's dad and Moira are back

Stefano dimerio azz nikkas

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yall act like being gay is a defect :patrice:

It's not really a defect but it's a queestionable thing to make a character notable one at that suddenly gay when in the comics and cartoons, he's NOT!

:stopitslime: I mean is it the agenda or a way to appeal to gay people and why not just make him the same way he is in the comics, Mike **** isnt a gay nerd...

:dahell: I wouldnt care if he was bi-sexual horndog who likes to fukk everything in sight but a full blown gay guy, black guy at that, who made that decision?!?!?

:mindblown:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Even if Felicity dies they will just revive her

Wouldn't be shocked if Oliver's dad and Moira are back

Stefano dimerio azz nikkas

Well, from what the creators mentioned, a vital a character will die this season but they won't be brought back to life. So if Felicity does indeed get killed, I'm looking for Oliver to cause some serious havoc!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone else still expect Laur-L to die at any time on a mission?
Laurel catches less Ls than Diggle...she is doing complicated in combat maneuvers with Oliver:
CnwSWmf.gif

Laurel is gonna be fine.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's not really a defect but it's a queestionable thing to make a character notable one at that suddenly gay when in the comics and cartoons, he's NOT!

:stopitslime: I mean is it the agenda or a way to appeal to gay people and why not just make him the same way he is in the comics, Mike **** isnt a gay nerd...

:dahell: I wouldnt care if he was bi-sexual horndog who likes to fukk everything in sight but a full blown gay guy, black guy at that, who made that decision?!?!?

Well this is Curtis **** on Arrow not Michael **** so it is possible that Michael could be this dude's father or brother or something.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

The creator of the show is gay breh. He probably wants more cats who reflect him and his world etc. And I know black guys who are gay lol you acting as if that's unheard of in this day and age. Especially since the black community has that whole "down-low" epidemic because brothers can't be real with themselves