The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great episode.
Seems like arrow is bringing back the dark tone from the previous seasons :demonic:
The action was also really well filmed as well. One problem i had with last season was the action (outside of the first ras and arrow fight) was underwhelming, especially with what flash was doing. that chase scene was really good wit ollie and anarchy. The ollie and speedy fight caught me off gaurd. Figured ollie would make speedy loook silly until she started hitting him with them combos:whoo:
Ollie been in the suburbs too long eating gourmet shrimp and shyt :flabbynsick: Speedy hit him with that wake up call:ufdup:
Ollie better get that jacobs ladder out of storage cuz he got bodied by a fake ass night wing:huhldup:

Ether hands might be coming for slade's goat villian title. When he told anarchy to back the fukk up:birdman: i legit got chills :lupe:
Im glad the team is splitting up. The sub plot with merlyn possibly mentoring speedy even more, and sarah coming back shoiuld he great.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:gag: @ this fakkit talking about "his husband "

This is how you know the agenda is real

There was absolutely NO REASON to make dude a fakkit just for the sake of one line in an episode brehs

What does him being a fakkit have to do with the storyline at all? :dahell:

Imma need these black actors to man up like Chapelle did

Stop letting these devils put yall in dresses :pacspit:
There's no reason to get bent out of shape because of one line in an episode breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ollie better get that jacobs ladder out of storage cuz he got bodied by a fake ass night wing:huhldup:

3pl79mB.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this episode and that opening fight scene was well done :whoo:, especially the part where Ollie shot the zip line for Laurel to go down to. The one at the end was good too with Anarchy. Didn't know he was a notable character from the comics, that he would just be a standard goon but he was putting in work for a minute until Thea got charged up :ehh:.

Not exactly sure what Darhk's end goal will be, but he already brings an intensity and presence that Ras was lacking last season. McDonough has the cold blue wolf eyes :demonic:. Flashbacks seem like they will be working better as well and I'm sure Amell was happy when they told him he could ditch that wig.

Laurel getting Canary ready for Legends of Tomorrow and the homie Constantine should be dropping by soon :blessed:.