Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Can't wait to see Anarky in costume when he shows up again:
xENdBq9.jpg

Didn't really need any of that "Felicity Smoake, Quirky CEO" stuff.

Nice to see Diggle/Laurel/Thea got super tight in Oliver's absence.

Crazy Thea cracks me up because she is so tiny and Willa Ford makes the cutest faces when she's in "fukk someone up" mode.

I forgot that Oliver and them didn't tell Laurel about the Lazarus Pit. it makes sens that she would want to use it to resurrect her own sister regardless of the consequences. Sarah's corpse was looking :huhldup: in that grave.

I was hoping we would have seen 7 of 9 on the show for longer than just this one episode. She aint built for this Star City life.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mama Queen:rip: name-drop, then multiple :bustback: fired:damn: Run for Star City mayor, brehs:birdman: Oliver fighting like Larry Holmes:pachaha: While Thea comes thru:cape:, and Just Blaze the scene:umad: Lazarus Pit got Speedy causing Anarky:youngsabo: Dig-L struggle mask:laff: looks like a Lego helmet:russ: Afro Boi is Felicity's doppelganger: Dualities:ohhh: Angry Negro Man self-hating for no reason:mjpls: Lots of Real African representation on Arrow:whoo: New Island Flashback looks TRILL:ehh: DT. Lance, in the Dahrk:leostare:, looking funny in the light:wtb: Now, LaureL's a GraveDigger/Body Snatcher:beli: Sarah turnt into the Bride of Chucky:bryan: Her Black Canary will always be the flyest:to:

Last edited:

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Watched the first episode of S4 earlier..

Why they gotta make Loreal a hero:francis:
Was bad enough she was in it at all

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My freaky petite Thea out there gettin her season 1 ollie on givin no fuks bout nobody :obama: and looking good doing it :noah:.....Laurel gettin her gravediggin on :leon: there's no way i could see my sibling like that tho :huhldup::to:....felicity gettin her CEO/white savior on :beli::snoop:...diggle gettin his barely there on :dahell:....and ollie gettin his mentor on :myman: but gettin that work in the process :russyheh:...all in all this season 5x better than last already. Even tho this mr terrific gonna urk me :francis:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Watched the first episode of S4 earlier..

Why they gotta make Loreal a hero:francis:
Was bad enough she was in it at all

Cuz she's supposed to be the real Canary, not Sarah. She's also supposed to be the one hooking up with Ollie and get married but they switched that up cuz Tumblr fans got Marc G by the balls. :mjlol:

Didn't all.of. Ollie's cash get took from him??

I remember in a interview one of them writers said rich people don't go broke like regular people. He got money taken away but still had enough to manage the team before he left. But they have more now since Felicity has his company.

Daps
:gag: @ this fakkit talking about "his husband "

This is how you know the agenda is real

There was absolutely NO REASON to make dude a fakkit just for the sake of one line in an episode brehs

What does him being a fakkit have to do with the storyline at all? :dahell:

Imma need these black actors to man up like Chapelle did

Stop letting these devils put yall in dresses :pacspit: