You did this breh, square up

Cduu8zVUMAAU7fP.jpg
Breh the second I saw that chip bullshyt I knew it was a wrap for Laurel :dead:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nah, I'm legit pressed about this :dead: - they really killed off Laurel. I mean, Laurel was poorly written for at least a season and a half, but she became a much better character as time went on - whereas Felicity regressed as a character the more her burgeoning relationship with Oliver became a focal point of the show. I understand that this is common practice with shows produced on CW but this is fukking ridiculous.

I have no problem with relationships being significant in TV shows regardless of the genre, where humans are concerned relationships happen. But when they begin to fukk up the dynamic of the show, and don't make sense in the grand scheme (story arc a complete departure from most depictions), the show becomes unwatchable.

Shippers need to :camby:, they piss me off. They almost ruined The Mentalist with the same shyt - at least the writers were smart enough to wait until the main story arc was over and by the time Jane ended up with Lisbon, the show had mostly run it's course.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:upsetfavre:Well they do have an out with comic version of Black Canary who does come from Earth 2 to Earth 1 to be BC. Maybe that's what they are laying the groundwork for in that future Flash episode...
:russ:

Let it go, bruh. :francis:

She's only appearing the The Flash, LOT and Vixen because the actress still has a year left on her contract. But she ain't returning to Arrow, save for flashbacks maybe.

And word is
her Earth 2 version ain't even the black canary. :russ: But I don't keep up with these show so I don't know what she actually is.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:upsetfavre:Well they do have an out with comic version of Black Canary who does come from Earth 2 to Earth 1 to be BC. Maybe that's what they are laying the groundwork for in that future Flash episode...

lol who knows this is a show where sara and thea were dead and both raised from the dead
a show where oliver hsa prob taken like 50 arrows to various body parts and never bled out or rarely needed medical attention, a show where oliver was sliced up and kicked 50 feet and still survived. A show where you can be in a vehicle that takes 100 shots and you get out unscathed

A show where you can be paralyzed and get some nano tech and be perfect again

a show where there are some tricks to fake your death like oliver made that women do in the flashback

a show where bees can be inside you expanding but you'll poop it out and be ok

a show where you can get your hand cut off and not be rahs al gul one week but the next week have some trained assasins who get disposed off easily and yet you still hold your own with one hand

a show where dudes can take a arrow like they did this episode and be ok but 15 min later a chick takes a arrow and croaks

and a show that the writers have no balls and if people complain they will just have flash show up and run back in time, or bring over laurels doppleganger from earth two and carry on

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So in this season of Arrow:

They killed the Black Canary and dismantled the league of Assassins:beli:

this whole season was about felicity and her mom, her mom going on a date with lance, felicity meeting her dad, felicity being paralyzed, felicity getting enganged, felciity calling off the engagement, felicity staging a wedding and not going back, momma smoak not wanting to be hurt, moma smoak and felicity stalk at palmer tech yawn yawn yawn

does anyone even care for the flashbacks? the flashbacks are on quantico level of woatness.

its messed up the best of arrow this year was a washed up one arm arrow on legends of tomorrow

damien darhk is horrible brehs, I still dont even get the point of damien darhk, the old raising the fist vader ish and having them look stupid clutching the necks is so played out.

show is just grasping for straws. No one gives a damn about diggles lame brother what a played out stupid storyline
\\

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These guys really made Laurel talk about Felicity to Oliver in her death :mjlol:

This show aint shyt, fukk CW/DC shows in general they've always been ass (Even iZombie will eventually fukk up):francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it.... I dont even know if I'm coming back next week.... The writers have officially fukked up like they fukked up lost towards the end.... Just wrote themselves into a fukking corner.

200.gif

I think I'm done brehs and I've been on Arrow since Episode 1.... :francis: