Queens,NY
Ive heard. Also don't care:manny:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Let me get my funk flex on: Let me be clear, New York. This is in no way a diss to anyone who fukks with the show or loves the show, but i just don't care about the characters and that's my main issue. If I don't care about characters, I can't get into a show. And I dealt with it the first season and dealt with it the 2nd and just didn't give a shyt about any of them

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
just seen the episode sooo many names drops starting with Hub City my mind went to
3316717-0464878254-whosw.jpg
(hopefully he appears on arrow or the flash in the future)once Roy said where he'd been laying low at also i'm pretty sure the jokes were out in full force tonight about his footwork so yeah :russ:... Then Cadmus i'm pretty sure that's not the last we hear from them the stuff that's happening with Thea i feel its time to throw her name into the pot of folks who might be in that grave but overall it was a good episode tonight I wasn't surprised my the Calculator being Felicitiy's Dad i was expecting that one

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't realize how much I missed Roy and all of his unnecessary flippy parkour nonsense.

I have taken to FFing through all of the flashbacks on this show because they are useless time fillers. It makes the episode flow much better.

I think I am going to start counting how many times the writers of this show have other characters talk about how great Felicity is. It seemed like every other sentence that any character spoke made sure to mention the greatness of Felicity Smoake.:stopitslime:

Nyssa! Nyssa vs Katana! I was kinda worried they were going to kill Katana for the same reasons they offed Amanda Waller last week. :lupe:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fly-Ass-Nyssa in the building:ahh: Real African sistah came thru with the Blades:myman: Thea's bloodlust in the cut:merchant: Merlyn on Chill Mode:patrice: Roy's parkour Go HAM:skip: Wack Canary and Dig-L on standby:ehh: **** fights like a girl, oh wait:skip: Palmer Tech immortal battery-life:duck: Felicity get computers putin:umad: Calculator is Pop Smoaks:krs: Oliver got advice from Flashback Shado:ohhh: Katana Hantori sword work:banderas: Episode felt like Arrow's season 1 and 2 PIFF:sas2:

Daps
Fly-Ass-Nyssa in the building:ahh: Real African sistah came thru with the Blades:myman: Thea's bloodlust in the cut:merchant: Merlyn on Chill Mode:patrice: Roy's parkour Go HAM:skip: Wack Canary and Dig-L on standby:ehh: **** fights like a girl, oh wait:skip: Palmer Tech immortal battery-life:duck: Felicity get computers putin:umad: Calculator is Pop Smoaks:krs: Oliver got advice from Flashback Shado:ohhh: Katana Hantori sword work:banderas: Episode felt like Arrow's season 1 and 2 PIFF:sas2:

:patrice: