anigif_original-grid-image-5813-1377609849-26.gif

:shaq:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...cause it'll be that simple:beli:

At this point, why do you even watch the show breh:russ: you're really acting like a scorned lover still talking to your ex girlfriend even though she broke your heart and you're just talking to her to piss her off to make her hurt like she hurt you

Dude really overdoing it with the hate..... yet STILL watches it religiously.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dude really overdoing it with the hate..... yet STILL watches it religiously.

Part of that new breed of cats who "hate watch" shyt. Completely ignoring the line Eazy said in Straight Outta Compton when people were running over their albums and destroying them: "I don't care what they do to them. They bought them motherfukkkers"

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Part of that new breed of cats who "hate watch" shyt. Completely ignoring the line Eazy said in Straight Outta Compton when people were running over their albums and destroying them: "I don't care what they do to them. They bought them motherfukkkers"
I understand if a show that's dipped in quality is in it's last season or something watching to see how it ends. But I don't understand when you don't like a show and it's not showing signs of ending how you continue to watch it. I mean i decided to start the Walking Dead and when it got to season 2 on the farm i bounced.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I understand if a show that's dipped in quality is in it's last season or something watching to see how it ends. But I don't understand when you don't like a show and it's not showing signs of ending how you continue to watch it. I mean i decided to start the Walking Dead and when it got to season 2 on the farm i bounced.

Yup. I'm not a fan of agents of shield. I don't watch it just to continue to state how much of a fan of it I'm not. Let the cats who enjoy it enjoy it, I'm done with it. Shyt is a waste of time to me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup. I'm not a fan of agents of shield. I don't watch it just to continue to state how much of a fan of it I'm not. Let the cats who enjoy it enjoy it, I'm done with it. Shyt is a waste of time to me

Agents of shield has actually gotten way better in it's 3rd season overall tho...:usure: