The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Only way this show comes back is if Slade comes through and dices up Not Barbara and LaureL then Ollie goes back to the demon lifestyle :demonic:
-snoop-dogg-GIF.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Did anybody notice how :flabbynsick: Oliver was during the chase scene?

Season 1 Oliver would have caught him in 3 secs full sprint

Somebody need to flat top Arrow for me. He's done. :camby:
U also notice how Ollie needs to team up with either Thea or LorreL whenever he's fighting some b-list villian. Not saying it happens all the time, but more so than should. The old Arrow took Malcom and Slade one on one.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
U also notice how Ollie needs to team up with either Thea or LorreL whenever he's fighting some b-list villian. Not saying it happens all the time, but more so than should. The old Arrow took Malcom and Slade one on one.
Ollie been flabby and sick the whole season in combat. The way it's filmed or whoever is choreographing this season I don't know what it is but:scust:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_nu9atpSFYD1tm3jmyo2_500.gif

:what:
THE ARROW IS A HERO.
HE'S TAKEN ON A MAJOR ROLE IF NOT THE ONLY ROLE IN DEFENDING STAR CITY. YES, HE'S TAKEN A MAJOR L HERE AND THERE BUT HE'S 1 MAN OF MERE FLESH AND BLOOD. HE'S NOT A META, HE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TEC.. :mjpls: IF ANY. HOWEVER, HE'S ADAPTED TO THE STREETS THAT RUN HIS CITY ROTTEN. THE ARROW HAS FACED DEATH, ANY MAN LESSER THAT THAT WOULDN'T RETURN. FLABBY N SICK? HE'S AGED GRACEFULLY IN HIS LINE OF WORK, THE ARROW HAS HELD UP NICELY IN MY BOOK, LET THAT MAN BREATHE.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great episode.
Nys

:wow:I miss the vigilante gawd

Even the picture quality looked better:wow:
Wth happened:damn:
Although i liked last weeks episode. And the fight scenes with nyssa:ahh: were good, but the scene when arrow took out those 6 goons looked :scusthov: mad sloppy.
Im still holding out hope. This season is still overall better than last season, but still trash compared to season 1 and 2

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_nu9atpSFYD1tm3jmyo2_500.gif

:what:
THE ARROW IS A HERO.
HE'S TAKEN ON A MAJOR ROLE IF NOT THE ONLY ROLE IN DEFENDING STAR CITY. YES, HE'S TAKEN A MAJOR L HERE AND THERE BUT HE'S 1 MAN OF MERE FLESH AND BLOOD. HE'S NOT A META, HE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TEC.. :mjpls: IF ANY. HOWEVER, HE'S ADAPTED TO THE STREETS THAT RUN HIS CITY ROTTEN. THE ARROW HAS FACED DEATH, ANY MAN LESSER THAT THAT WOULDN'T RETURN. FLABBY N SICK? HE'S AGED GRACEFULLY IN HIS LINE OF WORK, THE ARROW HAS HELD UP NICELY IN MY BOOK, LET THAT MAN BREATHE.
:birdman:No