The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

MyWifeClaire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Fl
arrow_cry.png
I don't see how everyone else on Tesm Arrow/Flash is unaffected either. But maybe they touched on that in the past, I can't remember.
Wasnt Dinah also psychic in that show?

MyWifeClaire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Fl
Finally caught up to arrow now as well and what do I see but good ol ancient Egypt......full of white people

PV1RY_zpswr9don1m.gif

Besides that Vandal being a savage the whole episode :blessed: Gave Team Arrow and Team Flash that work plus Central City!!:damn::damn: Timetravel Barry back :lawd:No death is certian with the gawd of breaking time continuums:banderas:. Ollie can't be the father he wants to be:mindblown: He's trying dammnit let him know his son:damn:!! Laurel, Dig, and Thea really didn't serve a purpose this episode :aicmon:. Hawkgirl and them thighs in and out of costume :takedat::feedme:. Once again Ancient Egypt located in gotdamn Africa :mjpls:. One or two black extras barely on screen:mjpls:CW:ufdup:. Olicity being over had me:blessed:Meanwhile the writers were like sike:troll: she'll be back next week :troll:
Yeah thats pretty much the crossover summarized in coli form

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
first off, bytch you cant deny a father's rights to see his child. i dont like them writing that shyt in, cause thats real and not ok
2nd yo who the fukk does falcity think she is??? can a nikka process the fact that he JUST found out he has a kid..... then you dont let him explain. fukk her, kinda hope its her thats in that coffin but i have a feeling its olie's bm. i hope this pushes her to great value ironman and she leaves the show

:mindblown: HOW THE fukk DID THEY PLAY THE BETAMAX TAPE WHEN THEY DIDNT HAVE A BETAMAX PLAYER

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man that's another thing 1mill and you just saving that for a rainy day?? Put that in the bank and save it:dead:
I guess she can't even cash it at this point since mama queen is dead :jbhmm:

Aren't checks voided after like 180 days at the most anyway?:francis: I'm sure a million dollar check probably isn't even valid that long.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Man that's another thing 1mill and you just saving that for a rainy day?? Put that in the bank and save it:dead:
I know it's hush money and was pretty dubious on Ollie's mom part, but no one on earth is not putting that in the bank. It's not like you have to spend it all, put it in the bank as a sort of emergency fund or something.