The "Arrow" Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dammit.....I'm thinking it's not Felicity that dies. It's gonna be the chick Oliver had a kid with. Darhk will find out and go after her and the kid. She dies and Oliver has to send him off the grid possibly to be trained since HIVE will never stop looking for him and Oliver can't protect him all the time because he's is always a target himself. Which will give us a kinda/flimsy Conner Hawke orgin since the adult version will appear on Legends of Tomorrow, but be from an alternate timeline/Earth. And the fact that when Barry appears during the funeral scene he doesn't seem to be the least bit upset. But then again I'm probably overthinking.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Also why the fukk did they have to throw in this kid storyline :mindblown:

shyt is fukking stupid. Theyre turning this shyt into the tone of vampire diaries

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Dudes life shattered before his eyes and only had a few hours to collect himself but she dun went and made it all about her :mindblown:. At least I'd understand if he held that secret for a long period of time but wtf
Her reaction was to that moment it was to him being who he always is, he always keeps secrets big secretes from them, he still hasnt told them everything that happened during his 5 years away.. She is just tired of him acting like its ok to not tell her whats going on.. Now if he would have told her and she started acting stupid I would agree with you
Yes, she was being a bytch... but she's hardly different from how MOST women are. All they see was an assumption of their man fukking around behind their backs and got someone pregnant. IT DID NOT HELP THAT OLIVER LIED thought right into her face..... we DO have to put that into consideration. Like told her a bold face lie.
Exactly
Also why the fukk did they have to throw in this kid storyline :mindblown: shyt is fukking stupid. Theyre turning this shyt into the tone of vampire diaries

You act like they just made all that shyt up, It is actually apart of his story.. Lets see where it goes first before you jump of a cliff..

Anyway that was a great episode, I dont care if flash has been better I am glad when I get to see a good episode from one if not both of these shows and they stick to the story for the most part...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Loved the crossover. Lol at them using Barry's time travel on an episode of "Arrow."

Still boggles my mind that people will only watch Flash instead of both.

nikkas be on some bs, oh welll their loss let them miss out on greatness...:Manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I swear the did a better job with the Canary Cry on the short lived- "Birds of Prey".
arrow_cry.png

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Dammit.....I'm thinking it's not Felicity that dies. It's gonna be the chick Oliver had a kid with. Darhk will find out and go after her and the kid. She dies and Oliver has to send him off the grid possibly to be trained since HIVE will never stop looking for him and Oliver can't protect him all the time because he's is always a target himself. Which will give us a kinda/flimsy Conner Hawke orgin since the adult version will appear on Legends of Tomorrow, but be from an alternate timeline/Earth. And the fact that when Barry appears during the funeral scene he doesn't seem to be the least bit upset. But then again I'm probably overthinking.
valid theory :jbhmm:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Her reaction was to that moment it was to him being who he always is, he always keeps secrets big secretes from them, he still hasnt told them everything that happened during his 5 years away.. She is just tired of him acting like its ok to not tell her whats going on.. Now if he would have told her and she started acting stupid I would agree with you

Exactly

You act like they just made all that shyt up, It is actually apart of his story.. Lets see where it goes first before you jump of a cliff..

Anyway that was a great episode, I dont care if flash has been better I am glad when I get to see a good episode from one if not both of these shows and they stick to the story for the most part...
I wouldn't say there's been anything "great" about Arrow since season 2. I don't watch Flash so I can't really comment.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught up to arrow now as well and what do I see but good ol ancient Egypt......full of white people

PV1RY_zpswr9don1m.gif

Besides that Vandal being a savage the whole episode :blessed: Gave Team Arrow and Team Flash that work plus Central City!!:damn::damn: Timetravel Barry back :lawd:No death is certian with the gawd of breaking time continuums:banderas:. Ollie can't be the father he wants to be:mindblown: He's trying dammnit let him know his son:damn:!! Laurel, Dig, and Thea really didn't serve a purpose this episode :aicmon:. Hawkgirl and them thighs in and out of costume :takedat::feedme:. Once again Ancient Egypt located in gotdamn Africa :mjpls:. One or two black extras barely on screen:mjpls:CW:ufdup:. Olicity being over had me:blessed:Meanwhile the writers were like sike:troll: she'll be back next week :troll:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Finally caught up to arrow now as well and what do I see but good ol ancient Egypt......full of white people

PV1RY_zpswr9don1m.gif

Besides that Vandal being a savage the whole episode :blessed: Gave Team Arrow and Team Flash that work plus Central City!!:damn::damn: Timetravel Barry back :lawd:No death is certian with the gawd of breaking time continuums:banderas:. Ollie can't be the father he wants to be:mindblown: He's trying dammnit let him know his son:damn:!! Laurel, Dig, and Thea really didn't serve a purpose this episode :aicmon:. Hawkgirl and them thighs in and out of costume :takedat::feedme:. Once again Ancient Egypt located in gotdamn Africa :mjpls:. One or two black extras barely on screen:mjpls:CW:ufdup:. Olicity being over had me:blessed:Meanwhile the writers were like sike:troll: she'll be back next week :troll:
LMFAO and the mother..............reminds me of this tweet