attachment.php
Vandal Savage aint no simp :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You want to know why arrow finally had a good episode?

No stupid flashbacks that make no sense, no emo stupid laurel and diggle side stories no one cares about.no wasting time on theas thirst.

Just action and a good plot. Now we go back to boring ol Damien darhk, laurel and diggle emo , ollicity, and olllue being a dad

Daps
You want to know why arrow finally had a good episode?

No stupid flashbacks that make no sense, no emo stupid laurel and diggle side stories no one cares about.no wasting time on theas thirst.

Just action and a good plot. Now we go back to boring ol Damien darhk, laurel and diggle emo , ollicity, and olllue being a dad

Thought I was the only one that didn't like Damien dark

This dude is a clown. Gotta be the worst arrow big bad of all time

And when I thought he couldn't get any worse, they made him look even more ridiculous in the flash crossover

I hate Dark

Daps
And what was with the Arrow writers trying to mess up Barry's character with having him telling jokes to Savage?

I mean I get what they were trying to do since traditionally flash is a funny character and a jokester

But they never wrote that into his character because in this timeline he's had so much tragedy in his life

So he's a serious character like Batman

But all of a sudden go to Starling and he turned jokester overnight? The writers could have at least stayed true to the new canon

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Now I'm not as down on the Oliver/Felicity as most of yall are, but I was so pissed at Felicity's reaction to Oliver having a kid. Ollie JUST found out he was a father like 3 hours before Felicity found out, she really couldn't give dude a minute to process this.
Dudes life shattered before his eyes and only had a few hours to collect himself but she dun went and made it all about her :mindblown:. At least I'd understand if he held that secret for a long period of time but wtf

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what was with the Arrow writers trying to mess up Barry's character with having him telling jokes to Savage?

I mean I get what they were trying to do since traditionally flash is a funny character and a jokester

But they never wrote that into his character because in this timeline he's had so much tragedy in his life

So he's a serious character like Batman

But all of a sudden go to Starling and he turned jokester overnight? The writers could have at least stayed true to the new canon

Now this is just hating just to be hating... Flash on the show ALWAYS been light-hearted. When did it EVER been serious like Batman??? That's been the contrast between Ollie and Barry... Ollie's always been the serious one.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm not as down on the Oliver/Felicity as most of yall are, but I was so pissed at Felicity's reaction to Oliver having a kid. Ollie JUST found out he was a father like 3 hours before Felicity found out, she really couldn't give dude a minute to process this.

Yes, she was being a bytch... but she's hardly different from how MOST women are. All they see was an assumption of their man fukking around behind their backs and got someone pregnant. IT DID NOT HELP THAT OLIVER LIED thought right into her face..... we DO have to put that into consideration. Like told her a bold face lie.