The Arcadium's Random Thoughts

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was very late to the party but Elden Ring really hooked me way more than expected.
Now that I've finished the DLC I'm kind of just waiting on the next big single player game to drop.
Working through some back log titles but nothing too crazy at the moment.
Most nights that I get time to play I throw on COD and run a couple rounds of resurgence.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Just bought my first 4k tv . Gets here on tuesday-wednesday.

A 65 inch S90C . I was thinking of waiting until labor day , but they already saying it's low on stock
so idk if there were going to be any available for labor day.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I got a full fledged 4TB portable SSD from Samsung and an SSD enclosure from Sabrent.

Between the both of these, I'm looking at my old HDD collection like :scust:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Atlus should remaster/remake the Digital Devil Saga Series and the Persona 2 duology, but they won't. Knowing them, they would remake Persona 4 Golden (:stopitslime:). Which doesn't need it.
Would be nice if they would reintroduce Persona 1 & 2 seeing as the series is more popular than ever

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Atlus should remaster/remake the Digital Devil Saga Series and the Persona 2 duology, but they won't. Knowing them, they would remake Persona 4 Golden (:stopitslime:). Which doesn't need it.
Persona games before 3 aren't like the ones after. Modern fans aren't going want those older games.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So I ordered the Samsung S90C 65 Inch tv on Amazon , being fulfilled by PC Richardson.
Supposed to get it today , I check the order again and those mofos are sending me the wrong model of TV.
They sending me the QN90C model instead which is cheaper (same size) .

Spoke to Amazon customer service , they told me I can keep the wrong model ...and that they will send me the S90C on a later date :whoo:

told me that I should be expecting an email , they better keep their end of the bargain.