The Arcadium's Random Thoughts

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I been thinking about ideas to make into a game , since I been learning blender/Unity ( I dropped Godot ) . I was thinking about a dark-fantasy medievil type of game (Not elden ring) with it's castles and knights.

One picture I found for inspiration for main character.

2ra-gesHNkaXzMqXOMlXZpu_iLOHTtoNDQAJao9tWRk.jpg

uidgpl6r6ld41.jpg

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nowhere does it say the random thoughts need to be your own so here's a random thought. Draw your own conclusions...

Thats why i think South of Midnight is interesting. It’s at least doing something different with the Creole setting. Like you would think black american culture is non-existent in gaming otherwise.
Looking out of your PlayStation win-dow
:yawn:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

Goku would win. Vegeta is my favorite DBZ character but he's always been used as a jobber in the storylines

some games are fun when theyre easy. like mlb the show

exactly

not to sound like a fish out of water in the Arcadium, but the only video games I currently play are on my Nintendo DS I got over ten years ago

the games I play on it are Battleship, Joust, Excite Bike, and I just got the original Metroid with the booklet

I have Pacman on it too, but the DS screen is so fvcking tiny you can barely see Pacman or the dots

around Christmas time I'm going to cop a new hand held game that I can play old NES games on it, what do yall brehs recommend ? I'm going to bookmark this page to use as a reference when I shop for one online because yall brehs have the best video game advice
:salute:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Since I've gone Team Steam in January, I've bought 160 games on Steam. My project of getting all of the console games that I previously purchased on Steam will likely be done in a roughly a year. Moving faster than i anticipated going.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Been playing dungeons of hinterland and it's kind of a really relaxing souls life. Especially after having finished the Elden ring DLC not too long ago. Really enjoying