Daps
01fd3eb8-155d-4589-b6b2-e187542f8c7c_text.gif

I should watch Star Trek and see what it's all about :jbhmm:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Would Love a Symphony of the Night remake, keep the map and the powers the same but give us modern graphics, make the game look closer to the artwork.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
When I click the Arcadium, the most discussed threads aren't talking about games but the business models around it.

I'm guilty of doing the same. Instead of buying & trying games, I'm engaging in console wars and talking about the PS5 Pro's price.

Then we have the middle aged racist white men talking about woke and DEI in gaming. Before it was I don't want politics in gaming. Now they actively search gaming for political topics.

And games are taking too develop. Gone is the 2-3 year cycle for sequels. By the time a game comes out. It'll take an entire gen to develop a sequel

I don't really want any replies. This is more of a mini rant.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
When I click the Arcadium, the most discussed threads aren't talking about games but the business models around it.

I'm guilty of doing the same. Instead of buying & trying games, I'm engaging in console wars and talking about the PS5 Pro's price.

Then we have the middle aged racist white men talking about woke and DEI in gaming. Before it was I don't want politics in gaming. Now they actively search gaming for political topics.

And games are taking too develop. Gone is the 2-3 year cycle for sequels. By the time a game comes out. It'll take an entire gen to develop a sequel

theres a lot of shyt wrong with this website in general and its why I am 5% serious in most of my posts

but yeah, this site is pure console wars and caping for shytty devs, it is what it is. This is why i discuss that stuff on reddit

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Be the change you want to see :manny: