Cali
Hope for the best, expect the worst

AcademicGlaringBluet-size_restricted.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably a big attack today. Stay strong brehs

i mean I know I’m not the only one. But the day to day price action I kind of ignore. The lower it goes just means the more I can buy. And in the time where they are pulling all of the bs I can try to find a way to make gains. When we say hold brehs we really mean hold. I’m holding this until it’s 0 if that’s what occurs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i mean I know I’m not the only one. But the day to day price action I kind of ignore. The lower it goes just means the more I can buy. And in the time where they are pulling all of the bs I can try to find a way to make gains. When we say hold brehs we really mean hold. I’m holding this until it’s 0 if that’s what occurs.
Thing is, don’t matter how low it goes. They have to cover. I’m not leaving until they cover.:manny:

Daps
this blind faith in the government and the SEC is fascinating to me but whatever it takes to wake folks up im all for it :yeshrug:

I gave up on that. Like I do hope they do something but they're STILL acquiring documentation from gamestop about their trading activity when they definitely have more than enough to take action. Even if it's just suspending dark pools for 1 month.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, don’t matter how low it goes. They have to cover. I’m not leaving until they cover.:manny:

exactly. The lower the price the larger a position I can build. My logical senses go off on this part. What do they get out of just digging the hole deeper and deeper? Are they intentionally trying to bankrupt themselves?

I’m thinking if I owned a fund I would of took my loss and moved on. Like the big dogs in the funds already have us by the balls and retails owns the float me continuing to do all of this bs just digs the hole deeper.

I would legit go in the office and say go ahead and cover. We need to see where we are at after covering. Or I would just borrow from the DTCC and pay them back over time.

But I’m also seeing some potential money laundering and hiding of funds going on also so maybe that’s a major reason they haven’t covered. Someone is probably facing some type of potential criminal or at least regulatory punishments. It has to be a reason they are basically screwing themselves further and further.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Exactly. At this point you have to know or at least think the SEC is complicit in these ongoing shenanigans. Everybody knows about the dark pool activities and that apparently, currently it’s totally legal to do.

I never knew about the dark pool until dealing with this play. I know they say the dark pool is set up for institutions to move large amounts of money without affecting the price....but if a hedge fund has enough money and assets under their control and they’re still able to affect the price this dramatically then what is the point of even having dark pools?! Looks like another big tool for the ppl to make money off the backs of retailers.

Last night I watched a short documentary about the stock market crash of 1929 that led to the Great Depression. What struck me the most is that even in the stock markets relative infancy, how much insider trading and collusion was going on between the wealthy and those who ran things even back then. Money and greed are powerful motivators to cheat. So you think about all the technological advances, psychological methods, algorithms, etc...that have been refined over the last hundred years and you think these wealthy ppl would ever stop or give up this gravy train?! fukk no. Add to that that before the advent of the internet and this social media affect where we can all talk and strategize effectively, retailers haven’t been in any position to uncover much less combat what’s been going on for decades.

Everybody knows the game is rigged but it’ll be shocking to see how rigged if it ever comes out. We’re seeing the tip of the iceberg.

What’s the name of the documentary fam?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
exactly. The lower the price the larger a position I can build. My logical senses go off on this part. What do they get out of just digging the hole deeper and deeper? Are they intentionally trying to bankrupt themselves?

I’m thinking if I owned a fund I would of took my loss and moved on. Like the big dogs in the funds already have us by the balls and retails owns the float me continuing to do all of this bs just digs the hole deeper.

I would legit go in the office and say go ahead and cover. We need to see where we are at after covering. Or I would just borrow from the DTCC and pay them back over time.

But I’m also seeing some potential money laundering and hiding of funds going on also so maybe that’s a major reason they haven’t covered. Someone is probably facing some type of potential criminal or at least regulatory punishments. It has to be a reason they are basically screwing themselves further and further.
I think it’s one of two things or probably both.

One, they are too far gone. If they cover now they die. Don’t matter how deep the hole goes at this point.

Two, they feel they still have a chance. Keep kicking the can till we get tired or Covid 22 strikes.

I said it before but I think this is gonna be a slow squeeze ala Tesla. We will keep going in cycles and they will cover slowly going up just to save their lives. They don’t want a big explosion that would lead to crazy Fomo buying. They will shake a lot of people off along the way to minimize the damage.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I think it’s one of two things or probably both.

One, they are too far gone. If they cover now they die. Don’t matter how deep the hole goes at this point.

Two, they feel they still have a chance. Keep kicking the can till we get tired or Covid 22 strikes.

I said it before but I think this is gonna be a slow squeeze ala Tesla. We will keep going in cycles and they will cover slowly going up just to save their lives. They don’t want a big explosion that would lead to crazy Fomo buying. They will shake a lot of people off along the way to minimize the damage.
You may be right. They hand over their assets for collateral and they just drag us for years. Only ray of sunlight is that a crash/correction needs/has to happen or the world is fukked. It cant happen without sending us.

Last edited: