The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also another question that popped off in my head.

What if there is a massive crash in the economy (which is not that far fetched. Seems like we are overdue for a correction). Then people panic wanting their money, lots of people selling...what if the shorts cover then?
If the market crashes AMC and other highly shorted stocks price will go up as the shorts close positions.

In some ways a major market crash/correction might be exactly what we need to set this off

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
so if i got some money folks what should i buy....im lost in this thread
you get me money for more 10 shares, then when the squeeze happens i consider you an investor in my success and i will give you a 5% cut of whatever i make

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Seems like that rule did nothing.

:francis:

Yep, but who knows? Could see something different after the holiday. Enjoy the weekend (labor day too if you can) and this shyt gone do what it do. A nikka bout to go grab some shyt to grill up and sip on. Im waiting..

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
to be honest I wasn't expecting much today
I'm just eating some sushi at 1 and chilling :yeshrug:

Right...i didnt think it would do anything off jump. Give it a lil time. Aint no tellin what is going on behind the scenes even tho they said have this by a certain time. We been seeing how they do shyt so in this case was nothing different.