The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this should help folks feel better about Tara's holdings. Dude is just self made through cannabis and hustle.

:russ: I think I'm the only one whose in my feelings about her having a gang of shares....Daily I battle with the thought of literally dissolving all of my others stocks and putting it on AMC/GME....Under the assumption once MOASS hits I will be able to buy back in with more capitol to spend. That would get me higher but I think I'm going to ride with this 300 AMC and 15 GME.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:russ: I think I'm the only one whose in my feelings about her having a gang of shares....Daily I battle with the thought of literally dissolving all of my others stocks and putting it on AMC/GME....Under the assumption once MOASS hits I will be able to buy back in with more capitol to spend. That would get me higher but I think I'm going to ride with this 300 AMC and 15 GME.
Naw, I was salty too when I found out these onlyfans chicks are out here beasting. They always talk that inequality shyt. But sometimes it be "the otherway" then the cat I posted got the complexion advantage, Most of us will never be able to make our own strains legally.

End rant. I'm counting my blessings. Grateful for the small position I hold and all of my legal hustles. I know a cac that show fake love everytime he see me. But all of his conversation says he envies me... I subtle stunt on his ass every chance I get. He be like "your stock still down?" I be like "I'm still up!" :ufdup:

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
I started a transfer of my shares to Fidelity. But now Robinhood saying they gonna close my account? Also there’s a 75 dollar fee? Where my account transfer brehs?
Make sure you stay on their asses about that transfer too. If you don’t it will take a while. I bounced from RH when they put a cap on buying AMC during that first run.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wealth transfer???
Cmon brah lol

d d d do I stutter muthafukka?

hqdefault.jpg