The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started a transfer of my shares to Fidelity. But now Robinhood saying they gonna close my account? Also there’s a 75 dollar fee? Where my account transfer brehs?

Correct, that account is "closed" or transferred to fidelity. You can start a new account I think basically starting at 0. Yes, there will be a $75 balance in your fidelity account which is the fee

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When this passes $72, everyone will be in the green.

Magic-Johnson1473118509.jpg

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Correct, that account is "closed" or transferred to fidelity. You can start a new account I think basically starting at 0. Yes, there will be a $75 balance in your fidelity account which is the fee
Interesting. I just don’t remember picking only AMC shares. So they just take everything active to transfer over? As far as my Robinhood account, I’ll have to pick a new username and all that? It’s weird they wouldn’t let me keep my login info to transfer

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I started a transfer of my shares to Fidelity. But now Robinhood saying they gonna close my account? Also there’s a 75 dollar fee? Where my account transfer brehs?
There are two types of transfers you can set up in Fidelity. You can set it up to just move all shares, or you can set up a partial transfer. Sounds like you set it up to move all. Also they'll waive the $75 if your balance is over I believe $25,000. When I transferred half of my shares they still hit me with the $75 charge until I called them about it at which point they waived it. So you'll probably just have to call their customer service.

Daps
Interesting. I just don’t remember picking only AMC shares. So they just take everything active to transfer over? As far as my Robinhood account, I’ll have to pick a new username and all that? It’s weird they wouldn’t let me keep my login info to transfer
If you did a partial transfer you would've still had your account but you did a full transfer.

Also for curiosity sake. How long did it say it would take?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
this should help folks feel better about Tara's holdings. Dude is just self made through cannabis and hustle.

I ain't mad at it. If you really believe in all the DD why not go as big on it as possible. That way even if it doesn't squeeze as huge as people are hoping it will then you still can be set for life. That's the exact reason I threw so much at it. I'm averaging around 35 a share which isn't too far off what it was trading at before all the Covid stuff. Seems pretty low risk unbelievable possible reward.