Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

birdman-going-in.gif

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You just partially explained "The Great Reset".

It's funny how no one seems to point out how convenient it is that the ape community "discovered and attacked" this loophole when the great reset is around the corner. Like it was divine.

I've been taking notes on all the findings about covid 19 since last year because I'm a scientist, specializing in molecular diagnostics, and I want the info documented in my own words so I can provide details to my future family.

I suggest someone in this thread do the same regarding MOASS and AMC/GME.
what are some of the findings? :jbhmm:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i think that’s the issue also with dark pools. If vanguard and citadel want to purchase 500K of apple cool do it on there…But rerouting my purchases into it I mean what’s the reason.

basically they are using loop holes that are provided only to them. The dark pools should just be large orders by whales amongst each other in my opinion….Also I’m iffy on these shell companies.

What's the difference between amc and any other stock? Cuz if they'll use dark pools for amc, they'll do it for another stock and the cycle will continue. They shouldn't be using dark pools at all if they gonna keep pulling fraud shyt. They get away with things cuz they have money and power to influence the government if they aren't already.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the difference between amc and any other stock? Cuz if they'll use dark pools for amc, they'll do it for another stock and the cycle will continue. They shouldn't be using dark pools at all if they gonna keep pulling fraud shyt. They get away with things cuz they have money and power to influence the government if they aren't already.

exactly

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
And my question has always been is there a person at the helm making the call and where the huge orders are routed and how are they prevented from getting paid from it. The whole system just seems like it is easily manipulated to get people in power paid big time by being able to control the movement of prices by how they route transactions.