The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wish I bought SPRT yesterday but no use crying over spilled milk. Missed out, well, I propably miss out on a lot of plays everyday.
AMC has a typical boring friday though, so far for that 'we figured out the algorythm' talk I guess:francis:
Stop worrying about sprt, this is a amc thread.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They just using sprt stock as a method to shake shares away from AMC via FOMO. Stay away from other MEME stocks and even crypto at the moment. None of those plays have the potential of an AMC or Gamestop.

On another note

How are they gonna hide the short squeeze from the general public in real time? What would be the "False Flag" event? I'm assuming they don't want another 5 million people getting involved driving up the total payout for retail investors.

They've already started to lay the groundwork of MEME stock holders being the ones that caused a market crash.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
They just using sprt stock as a method to shake shares away from AMC via FOMO. Stay away from other MEME stocks and even crypto at the moment. None of those plays have the potential of an AMC or Gamestop.

On another note

How are they gonna hide the short squeeze from the general public in real time? What would be the "False Flag" event? I'm assuming they don't want another 5 million people getting involved driving up the total payout for retail investors.

They've already started to lay the groundwork of MEME stock holders being the ones that caused a market crash.
Man by the time the squeeze happen there is no way the avg Joes will be able to buy in when the shares cost 1k+ each.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man by the time the squeeze happen there is no way the avg Joes will be able to buy in when the shares cost 1k+ each.
Yes of course. But it has to get there 1st.

And they will still need a way to distract people while it's happening. The media won't go about its day while ignoring that AMC stock goes from xx to xx,xxx per share.

I was just wondering how they would distract us.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

On another note

We can use an example I don’t think they even mentioned Sprt on the news network. If people aren’t monitoring they may not know.