Reppin
Cali
if all this movement is a planned algo, then:

June - Today

original_372365105.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Finally got a bunch of my shares off Robinhood. Found out that they cancelled the transfer due to pending transactions yet neither Fidelity or Robinhood informed me. I was in the middle of loading up and wanted the instant deposit limit I had on Robinhood to transfer some more money in to buy since I was scared of it taking off this week. Finally put in the request early Tuesday morning and wake up today with the shyt in my Fidelity.

I do miss some of the Robinhood features. Mainly I like the iphone gidget for it that will show the percentage moved for the day.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finally got a bunch of my shares off Robinhood. Found out that they cancelled the transfer due to pending transactions yet neither Fidelity or Robinhood informed me. I was in the middle of loading up and wanted the instant deposit limit I had on Robinhood to transfer some more money in to buy since I was scared of it taking off this week. Finally put in the request early Tuesday morning and wake up today with the shyt in my Fidelity.

I do miss some of the Robinhood features. Mainly I like the iphone gidget for it that will show the percentage moved for the day.
It took just a day to transfer? Or that was from last week Tuesday?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

your just now getting off that shyt?

:what:

Daps

Good thing you caught it. Robinhood is definitely gonna fukk over so many people

I like the accessibility of RH and Webull but it's not worth fukking a once in a lifetime opportunity up

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Yeah im still gettin use to fidelity. I use the beta settings on it. Easier on the eyes and easier to navigate

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Soon you can afford to pay for them all at some 5 star restaurants

nah, I’ll take them to the same restaurant, sit where I want to sit and they’ll be like “bro, wait for the hostess” then the chef will come up to me like “welcome sir, I have a special menu for you and your guests.” Then I’ll tell them I own the place.