The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I brought in 5 dollars a share and I have thousands of shares

you're a fukking moron, you have no clue what you talking about, you didn't buy any stocks, you live in a fantasy world

you don't make any sense, once again another fake ass nikkaz telling ducktales

The price was like 14 dollars in the spring where you said you sold lmao

People are holding for the squeeze you don't understand the play or the stock market, clearly

You think you the only nikka that bought this shyt when it was at single digits?

What you mad at?:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think you the only nikka that bought this shyt when it was at single digits?

What you mad at?:russ:

How am I mad

you didn't buy anything, which is you mad and in here hating

You talking about you brought in spring that was before the price even shot up, you lied on yourself

we got grown men in here lying about buying stocks

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
How am I mad

you didn't buy anything, which is you mad and in here hating

You talking about you brought in spring that was before the price even shot up, you lied on yourself

we got grown men in here lying about buying stocks

If my post said I sold in the spring...and you just posted that I bought....then YOU just lied on a nikka you don't know...:russ:

Why?:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my post said I sold in the spring...and you just posted that I bought....then YOU just lied on a nikka you don't know...:russ:

Why?:mjlol:

You know what I meant, you said you sold in spring and that was before the price even went upp

why even reply

you're a child, you a fukking loser, a natural born coward

you never brought or sold anything, that was my point you fukking retard, you're a loser lying on a message board to make you feel better about yourself

go to therapy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First you said I took the L because I sold...now it's I never bought?

Take your feelings out the equation

I didn't say anything, you said you sold the shyt in spring, the price wasn't even up in spring, and even went as low as 7 you never brought in the first place it would drop everytime it reached 14 lmao

you're a liar lmao

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
nikkas like rabid dogs in here at anyone who speaks out of line like they in a cult:wow:

Some nikka said he bought and sold a stock and a another nikka told him to get therapy for being a coward:laff:
The irony is it takes a special type of fukk boy to come into this thread and blatantly lie. Or even worse try to advise holders of what or how they should manage their stake in this. Yeah, we're a cult in the sense that we believe in what we're doing. And any stance contrary to that is most likely coming from someone who hasn't done their research. :camby:
Broke boys to the left.