The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That nikka AA ain't shyt, he fukked up and ruined investors. Ryan Cohen is the true hero, he even came out clean that he sold his Bed &Bath shares. He's more fukking honest than this muthafukka.
He didn't really have a choice in the matter considering that Form 144 tipped everyone off about it beforehand and he didn't tell anyone about it until after he had sold it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GNiAuQKXgAA7NPa.jpg

Adam Enron never fails to disappoint

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Check your account if you haven't in a while, after that reverse split you might be further in the hole than that

you're right, wtf happened in 2023 with all the reverse and limited splits (I dont even know what that means) :snoop:

im glad it was only few thousands dollars of play money I used and not my life savings like some did.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
you're right, wtf happened in 2023 with all the reverse and limited splits (I dont even know what that means) :snoop:

im glad it was only few thousands dollars of play money I used and not my life savings like some did.

Scumbag CEO did a stock dividend then rolled them back into real stock while issuing more stock. He knew that the stock price would tank below the "get kicked off the stock exchange" level, so he also added a reverse split all at the same time. I don't remember the ratio but maybe every 10 shares became one share.

The stock price STILL dropped below where it was. So in the end he fukked over shareholders and MOASS to raise money.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Scumbag CEO did a stock dividend then rolled them back into real stock while issuing more stock. He knew that the stock price would tank below the "get kicked off the stock exchange" level, so he also added a reverse split all at the same time. I don't remember the ratio but maybe every 10 shares became one share.

The stock price STILL dropped below where it was. So in the end he fukked over shareholders and MOASS to raise money.

that shyt don't sound legal if they can mess with shareholders money on a whim like that smh