The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Alright I really think this might be the squeeze with how many halts are occurring. I think it's 7 for GME and 6 for AMC already in less than an hour due to market volatility.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
get even and get out, fukk what anyone says, follow your gut on this madness.

remember soon as AA says something, watch some BS go down

never invest more than you’re willing to lose. GME has me in the black again with AMC and GME combined. I’m sticking it out.

there’s an article saying AMC finished dumping stock at $3.45/share. You can always count on that clown to do something against the share price.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
closed at ~6.50
opened at ~12
pummelled down to ~7

hope you got out :sadcam:
It was always said that MOASS wouldn't happen in a day and that there would be a bunch of halts and them beating it back down. I'm not getting too excited until I see where this is at by next week.
never invest more than you’re willing to lose. GME has me in the black again with AMC and GME combined. I’m sticking it out.

there’s an article saying AMC finished dumping stock at $3.45/share. You can always count on that clown to do something against the share price.
Not in the black yet but that's where I'm at with it. Pretty comfortably in the black with GME but not enough to offset my AMC losses yet.