The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would be shocked if they didn't raise the ceiling. Republicans are just putting on some good Ole political theater. They don't want the market to crash either

I wouldn't necessarily be so sure about that. In their minds, they don't really have an obligation to help Democrats out since they can raise the debt ceiling via reconciliation, but just don't want to do so. It's essentially what they've been since July now.

They will either have to do it on their own or go to Republicans asking what concessions can be made that will make you say yes.

Daps
I wouldn't necessarily be so sure about that. In their minds, they don't really have an obligation to help Democrats out since they can raise the debt ceiling via reconciliation, but just don't want to do so. It's essentially what they've been since July now.

They will either have to do it on their own or go to Republicans asking what concessions can be made that will make you say yes.
I'm thinking from the perspective that they have been making easy af money on this market for the bubble. If it pops that shuts off their easy ass money button. They obviously can still make good moves but I don't see it in their best interest to watch the economy tank. Politicians play their games, but I don't think any of them really want to make it harder on themselves to acquire even more wealth.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I believe it is definitely. I just think they'll raise the debt ceiling. But the market will most likely crash hard still. We're just getting started with the contagion.
Raising the ceiling is what will prevent a crash. A market correction has been due for a couple years now. Covid sped that up. Nothing in the world economy is sustainable right now. Raising the ceiling is just digging a bigger hole and personally for us prolonging the squeeze. Raising the ceiling benefits no one. I don't see it happening. The Blackrock and Vanguards of the world have been Jockeying for this.

Daps
I'll get worried if AMC drops to $25. Otherwise, another week, another roller coaster.
Even if it does I'm not worried. It's literally the dip before the Rip at that point. Margin calls are without a doubt gonna happen in the next two weeks as contagion spreads.

For evergrande specifically they have 1.7 million homes sold but not built with 50% deposit down, can't finish them with zero money.
30% GDP is in real estate. I believe this is going to ripple hard af. And China will be the scapegoat again

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It’s not a moment to moment thing.

It’s over time AMC should perform opposite.

They are gonna drop it as low as possible before covering.

They've gotta know that we'll feast on more shares if they drop it too low, right? What's the end game here? I honestly dont know. I'm tryna make sense of it all.