The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If we release NFT's before gamestop :mjlol:

:stopitslime: I have to take a break before I become a fudster. Every thing from GME earnings to hit movies to evictions basically any news…we need more money to pump in and to recruit more investors than just holding…

Or for some type of government involvement to chase them off of the dark pool or force coverage

Daps
They’ll certainly try to continue pushing this to next year, but I fail to see how that’s possible without avoiding a clash between investors and Wall Street. People have been patient, accepting that they’re in a fight with extremely wealthy and powerful hedge funds who’ve shorted this stock, but we are well past the point of understanding how the game operates. Hedges literally cannot win - they have already lost, if math and logic were applicable. Millions of investors aren’t going to sit by, knowing they called hedge’s bluff and won this standoff, while blatant manipulation goes unaddressed by the SEC. Gary Genslar and, by extension, the government knows they have to do something soon.

:francis:

Agreed.

The hedge funds can kick the can but they can't force us to sell.

Institutions don't own enough for the hedgies to buy back and close their positions. They gotta buy those shares and synthetic shares from retail.

They can delay the inevitable but they can't really stop it. The longer we wait, the more we buy and the deeper the hole they get in.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They going all out today

hold

l5aqqduny1o71.jpg

Daps
Breh really did get banned, how you get banned from two different investment threads
:huhldup:

how them options doing bytch lmao

You better hope that AMC hit 52 today, lying ass nikka

yall nikkaz is fukking clowns, the mods, all you cacs ass urkel's pure p*ssy, I straight exposed you lying and they banned me from the AMC thread

this site ain't for nikkaz, got people to buy that SPRT and they got fukked you a clown
You a bytch, I guarantee all you nikkaz was bullied in High School

Mad because you get presented with facts that goes against what you want to believe, so get mad, typical hoe behavior, don't worry

I'm not posting on this site anymore after this AMC squeeze, I'm just do my victory my lap, yall some lame ass c00ns and a bunch mayo smelling cacs