The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
How do we claim the popcorn? Going tonight for Shang Chi. I have a Disney rewards card so I’ll get tickets to Eternals for free. Going to also rent a theater out again for James Bond, down that twice this year so far with great success.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Going to the movies and coppin concessions is the best thing we can do right now. Gotta get that 4th qt earnings lookin right.

I miss my old crib. Had an AMC across the street and use to hit up matinees when I didn’t have shyt to do.

But then I would watch all movies for the price of one like bar hoppin. I’d be in that bytch all day. My girl asked me what movie I watched and I’d say all of them.

:youngsabo:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Going to the movies and coppin concessions is the best thing we can do right now. Gotta get that 4th qt earnings lookin right.

I miss my old crib. Had an AMC across the street and use to hit up matinees when I didn’t have shyt to do.

But then I would watch all movies for the price of one like bar hoppin. I’d be in that bytch all day. My girl asked me what movie I watched and I’d say all of them.

:youngsabo:

Afternoon movies :wow:

Daps
Ok, so, supposedly something huge is supposed to happen with GameStop on September 21st that will trigger its squeeze. No idea what, though.

I hold both, so if GameStop squeezes before AMC, that’ll tide me over as I wait for the dominoes to fall.

:francis:
I'm happy to see some life in your eyes again man. I know we aren't supposed to set dates, but hope is what keeps us going and it's pretty clear we're on the up and up now