The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
After everything that’s transpired in 2021 Blue chips don’t even seem that appealing.
I don’t think you’re getting my play. We come up, while market crashes and all blue chips are cheap as fk, buy back in on those and when the market stabilizes cash those profits out for a double dip. A little bit of a longer play but a lot of brehs here cashed in nice on stocks like the airlines that we all know would eventually rebound some type of way.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think you’re getting my play. We come up, while market crashes and all blue chips are cheap as fk, buy back in on those and when the market stabilizes cash those profits out for a double dip. A little bit of a longer play but a lot of brehs here cashed in nice on stocks like the airlines that we all know would eventually rebound some type of way.

You get it my Breh that’s my plan…basically take moass money and invest in my high belief stocks and depending on how much a few dividend growth stocks for the long term.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of the dudes I tried to put on AMC hit me up today talking about "you still holding AMC? looks like it might pop soon. Looks like there could be a short squeeze soon"

I'm looking at WhatsApp like :gucci: Dawg. I said all this shyt to you back in February

:russ::russ::russ: He probably blew his cash on something else and now is like damn I should have listened

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
one of the dudes I tried to put on AMC hit me up today talking about "you still holding AMC? looks like it might pop soon. Looks like there could be a short squeeze soon"

I'm looking at WhatsApp like :gucci: Dawg. I said all this shyt to you back in February
Can’t wait to stunt on everybody I told about amc :manny: I’m a petty ass nikka

Daps

I stopped trying. My friends doubt me because it's taken so long.

So I'm just keeping quiet. When it hits I'm on zero dark thirty mode till I'm set up

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Not related to the thread, but yall saw that Chamunga (sp?), guy freaking out on CNBC about gamestop :laff:

Dude stopped covering gamestop and literally gave financial advice with no backing saying "sell gamestop" on national television. These cats freaking out brehs.

dude reminded me of "the nigerian"

I'm just buying and holding.

Also Adam Aron coming through with some great news, all these movies coming to theaters first, more movie trailers coming out whoooo!

:blessed:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
from what tho?

unrealized losses or borrow fees?
When someone shorts a stock they are borrowing stocks from somebody and immediately selling them and getting the current market value but they have to give the stocks back at a later date. they are gambling that the stock price will drop so they make a profit. But when the price goes up that means they have to pay more to buy stocks to pay back the lender.

I think that’s what this whole thing is about; punishing Wall Street for trying to bankrupt companies with short sales.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
LDJiqep.png

Dude deleted the post :laff:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yep. Oh I'm way tf out on the market after seeing how completely rigged it is.

Not even a point.
Nah them blue chip stocks get em for a discount and you'll see big gains if you reinvest. If you cop a few mil from the squeeze, reinvest, and get at least 5% a year off dividends you can have a six figure passive income. In a crash it doesn't matter what you invest in as long as it doesn't go bankrupt and you wait it out you'll make money.

Even tho the market is rigged the market makers won't fukk themselves by getting them blue chips out the paint. At the very least you know Amazon and Apple not going anywhere.