The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Nah them blue chip stocks get em for a discount and you'll see big gains if you reinvest. If you cop a few mil from the squeeze, reinvest, and get at least 5% a year off dividends you can have a six figure passive income. In a crash it doesn't matter what you invest in as long as it doesn't go bankrupt and you wait it out you'll make money.

Even tho the market is rigged the market makers won't fukk themselves by getting them blue chips out the paint. At the very least you know Amazon and Apple not going anywhere.
I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, it's just assuming things will go back to normal after this squeeze and the market recovery. I am not certain things will go back to the way it is. They'll do anything to get retail back for this. I hope yall are right but after this, I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll have more than enough money to not worry about it from there.

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We really get free popcorn?

It is a sign...But either a lot of people don't know, don't care, or like me I don't like the regular popcorn by it's self so I couldn't get them to mix it with the cheese. Just ask....Doesn't matter if it's 1 share or 5000. But it's like anything else at participating locations only.

:russ: I wonder if Trey trades has went. I haven't heard about him since my homeboy retired.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry:
I need to watch something out of respect to the goat company :wow:

AMC Theatres - movie times, movie trailers, buy tickets and gift cards.

Just became a stubs premier member for $15 a year even though I haven’t physically been to the movies in over 2 years :heh:

I suggest y’all do the same :youngsabo:

Edit: watching candy man tonight with the wife

I did the same bruh, and I saw Shang Chi. I didn't like how AMC has named the premium theatre experience as "AMC Prime", call that shyt AMC Headliner or anything but PRime

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that video is disingenuous as fukk. Granted I went ON Labor day but my AMC 16 was full of people and the theatre was 80% full. When I arrived around 2:30PM shyt had decent amount of heads, when I left at 5:.30/6PM, that shyt was D'd up, full of heads at concessions and leaving theatres.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so, supposedly something huge is supposed to happen with GameStop on September 21st that will trigger its squeeze. No idea what, though.

I hold both, so if GameStop squeezes before AMC, that’ll tide me over as I wait for the dominoes to fall.

:francis:
Shouldn’t set dates, you’ll only be disappointed

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so, supposedly something huge is supposed to happen with GameStop on September 21st that will trigger its squeeze. No idea what, though.

I hold both, so if GameStop squeezes before AMC, that’ll tide me over as I wait for the dominoes to fall.

:francis:

just keep adding to your positions you know dates don't mean anything we have to treat this like they say about jail...You have the day you get in and the day you cash out. No reason to increase your frustration.