The Agony Of Being Too Beautiful To Be Faithful #GMB

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually read the story and fully expected so see some Jessica Alba or Celine Dion look alike, only to see this cross eyed crusty bytch. This bytch was a hoe and simply used her accountant ex-husband as a stepping stone to access his rich friends. They've since used and discarded her dumbass, and now she's writing op eds.

fukk this dirty bytch and the p*ssy she fell out of.

:russ:
:deadmanny:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
01E4E7F70000044D-0-image-a-29_1490049058465.jpg

Who is she lying to?1 :mjlol: :rudy:

She's average in this pic, and average in the others except she got her fake titties out. :camby:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Some people will never understand that just because you're getting dikk, doesn't mean your on the level of the person who's slanging it.

Stings i know, but its truth.

Most dudes i know, even the pretty boys(which i consider myself part of when i make the effort) have had the spectrum twirling on the end of their dikks.

A few baddies, plenty of cuties, plenty average chicks, and even a few uggos with outstanding features.

All about how much effort you were willing to put in at the time.

But i've seen so many women think just cause she's getting dikk from a good looking cat, means she's a good looking girl............and thats not how guys work.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Some people will never understand that just because you're getting dikk, doesn't mean your on the level of the person who's slanging it.

Stings i know, but its truth.

Most dudes i know, even the pretty boys(which i consider myself part of when i make the effort) have had the spectrum twirling on the end of their dikks.

A few baddies, plenty of cuties, plenty average chicks, and even a few uggos with outstanding features.

All about how much effort you were willing to put in at the time.

But i've seen so many women think just cause she's getting dikk from a good looking cat, means she's a good looking girl............and thats not how guys work.
B.. Bu..but ferrari..

Thats all it takes for a woman to remember you for the rest of her life :mjcry: